Date of Visit: 8/1
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: will send after screening
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: houston, tx
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Dfk, daty, fiv, dato, cg, squirting, rcg, k9, surf, Mish, bbbj, dt
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: blond braids
    Smoking Status: vape
    Ethnic/Racial background: latina
    Companion Description: Beautiful face big mm thick and tight all over with a fat ass. About 5 foot 6 light skin with braids
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Latin heaven has great tcb I had no headaches or phone tag trying to setup an appointment for multiple days. I was screened and appointment booked in under a hr. I arrived at a conviently located hotel in a good area. Once I got the ok I headed up to the room to meet Natalia. At first glance I was slightly disappointed because she looked different than the pics I got. Natalia is thick and she has braids even though she looks light skin Latina. But I had reviews of Natalia in the austin forum raving about her so I decided to stay and boy am I glad I did. Once I had my hands all over her while dfk I new I was in for a good time she is very passionate and her body is soft and firm. After kissing I laid her on the bed to daty she smelled amazing and the iop was very fun for me as I sucked and teased her clit and even some daty as her eyes rolled. Then I moved up to kiss her and stuck on her titty while finger blasting her she was writhing in pleasure. She wanted to return the favor but I held her down and made her cum with five before I let her suck me bbbj. She gave me a top tier performance with bls teasing and doing to the point my cock was hurting she was ramming her throat down on my cock and would let me fuck her throat while I held her braids. Once I was ready I had her suit me up with a skyn and had her get on top where she rode me hard and fast like a stallion I had to slow her down to not cut to quickly because she felt so good. I pulled her I'm close to fuck her from below when she started to squirt like a sprinkler all over my cock. It felt amazing but I did not like her squirting on me as a surprise so FYI. Luckily there was no apparent smell so I flipped her into mish and started to go to town on her slapping my balls on her asshole. She squirted some more and her pushy started feel to good from the wetness and the pusling I had to pull out and switch to k9 to stop from Cummings because I'm a one shot . Natalia has good pussy it's wet, tight, grips and it feels like I can feel the tread on her pushy. In k9 I fucked the dog shot out of her she can really take a pounding we fucked for what seemed like 30 min in all the variations of k9 and transitioning to surf. I laid back down for another bj and hj to get me hard for Mish so I could finish. I ran through the variations of leg on shoulders and deep grinding with kissing. When I felt the tingle I put both hands under her ass cheeks with two handfuls and pumped until I finished in the bag. We had a rinse and a quick convo before I was on my way feeling great

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw her pics. Too thick for 3 Benjis
    Last edited by HoustonHammer; 08-02-2023 at 09:20 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I searched yesterday but couldn't find any pictures. Where did you see pictures of this girl?

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    Man, I love a squirter.... Nice review, Glad you enjoyed her

Verified Hobbyist BCD Johnnyblaze2015's Avatar
    I saw braids and was like eeeww...nice job on getting some use out of them!