Thread: Woke Up So Horny! I think I'll have to dress naughty today. To match my insides.

Verified Companion Companion

Woke Up So Horny! I think I'll have to dress naughty today. To match my insides.

Along with my oral fixation that started the Slow Job (patent pending) some of my favorite things are edging, role play, and prostate massage.

Today though, I also really need to be plowed.

I am in my early 40s with black hair and blue eyes, I'm 5'10 tall and a size 8. I have a juicy ass and small tits with eraser size
    nipples.

I am very good at what I do, and can take you on whatever fantasy you describe. If you'd like what I've become known for, try some prostate massage with edging that pulls you into that horny place where you don't want it to ever stop, but you want to come all at the same time.

I love dressing up and just got a new shipment of over 30 brand new heels that I bought from one person, so if you have an idea of what you like, please let me know. From Goth Girl to Candyland, I have it all.

300hr/175hhr. (Unless you're grandfathered from seeing me within the past 2 years)

I do not speak of donations over text or phone or before we even get naked. But nothing will change, on my end. IF YOU ASK about $ after reading this, I will NOT see you.

I am available from around 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily near the new Plano HEB.

You can always text me with your references or verification and to ask if I'm available at 972-836-6177. I do not answer "hey" texts. I understand that some of you would like to call to book, so please just make sure that I'm free through text before you call.

My pictures were taken yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just follow the rules and no one has to see inside the closet.