Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Provider "Ive rose" trying to extort $1500 from me. Threatening family / work.

Registered Male (Not Verified) nancuddle's Avatar
    Bitch you got exposed an it shows. Go take your ass somewhere else

Like i said its GROWN 40 year old men acting like cry baby children on this site alot. like its high school. Nobody cares what you record and what you do hun, youre trying to contact Hook*rs so the blame aint all on me. you reached out to me and if you dig deeper into things, hookin aint so much legal hun, for both parties. YOU included. so dont act like a saint . you made a post about me and i have every right to comment on it ! I have no desire to "MESSAGE YOU ON HERE" for what ? so you can keep saying "I RECORD EVERYTHING" blah blah. im done with the conversation and could care less if you or anybody else keeps commenting on this thread or who sees me or doesnt. You included in a grouping of other men want shit cheap as hell and want everything under the sun! if you want it then sleep with your wife. before you come on here causing issues maybe figure out your marriage issues and why your wife dont want to sleep with u so she tells u to see Hook*ers ? enough said. keep me in your thought if you want, i dont care. Alot of you men have no life and or cant cause drama in your real life so you come on here with your bs. women are selling a fantasy to you and are just an hour of your time to get away and your making so life changing. relax dude, u said some stupid shit to me so i said some stupid shit back, put your big boy pants on and grow the hell up. Its funny how u came running on here to put a review 1st before i had anything to say so it looks like im the bad guy. And like your wife said its a free country and you can do what you want right ??? well that goes for everybody then. idk what type of sick twisted couple yall are but yall have some serious issues and maybe stop lying to ur wife to cover ur ass j.s. Have a great day!
    Last edited by Ivy rose; 07-28-2023 at 05:33 PM.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara Nicole View Post
    Wow yes p411 will kick her ass off in a second sorry that happened
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Desperate providers like this one are the reason that hobbyist are uncomfortable, sending Deposits to reputable, dependable providers. What’s even worse is that she was so desperate that she felt the need to threaten you, your family and your job. Basically your whole entire life. Absolutely report her to P411! And whoever said that this site is provider friendly, I digress. Because shit happens to hobbyists and providers! Granted yes, this is a place that is or at least sometimes seems a bit more secure than others. There’s also a lot of BS that happens to.
    I said what I said. This site is provider friendly. You'll can rob us, scam us, shoot someone and nothing happens. If we step out of line we are banned with the exact reason why. I like ourhome2 for the ads but it's not a safe space for guys period. Women here literally do whatever they want to us and we just take it and that's the truth. I don't know who to believe here, but believing a chick is capable of some fuckery. Hell yess I believe that

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So, how’s everyones Friday going? Lol
    pretty good, thanks for asking. gonna have whiskey and watch john wick again :D how about you
    it was a business doing pleasure with you

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy rose View Post
    Like i said its GROWN 40 year old men acting like cry baby children on this site alot. like its high school. Nobody cares what you record and what you do hun, youre trying to contact Hook*rs so the blame aint all on me. you reached out to me and if you dig deeper into things, hookin aint so much legal hun, for both parties. YOU included. so dont act like a saint . you made a post about me and i have every right to comment on it ! I have no desire to "MESSAGE YOU ON HERE" for what ? so you can keep saying "I RECORD EVERYTHING" blah blah. im done with the conversation and could care less if you or anybody else keeps commenting on this thread or who sees me or doesnt. You included in a grouping of other men want shit cheap as hell and want everything under the sun! if you want it then sleep with your wife. before you come on here causing issues maybe figure out your marriage issues and why your wife dont want to sleep with u so she tells u to see Hook*ers ? enough said. keep me in your thought if you want, i dont care. Alot of you men have no life and or cant cause drama in your real life so you come on here with your bs. women are selling a fantasy to you and are just an hour of your time to get away and your making so life changing. relax dude, u said some stupid shit to me so i said some stupid shit back, put your big boy pants on and grow the hell up. Its funny how u came running on here to put a review 1st before i had anything to say so it looks like im the bad guy. And like your wife said its a free country and you can do what you want right ??? well that goes for everybody then. idk what type of sick twisted couple yall are but yall have some serious issues and maybe stop lying to ur wife to cover ur ass j.s. Have a great day!
    Case in point. Women here can literally do whatever they want without any repercussions. Scam, rob us, what's next..this chick is literally admitting to her extorting a dude. And that's okay Admins. C'mon. The right thing to do would be to boot this female off this platform.

So, how’s everyones Friday going? Lol
    Pretty good, Cam.

Just catching up on some much needed sleep before my birthday weekend.
    Mid 30s

African American hobbyist

If it's not GFE, it's not for me

Happy Hobbying!!

Ok so what im saying is its a free country right and if he can say what he wants then so can i. really this thread is ridiculous and going on too long for people who dont even have a whole story and really its not oh2 business anyways but he wanted to make it that. when theres more to him and im sure anybody with common sense would know that some men on here act stupid and say stupid stuff and expect for us to just keep our mouth shut. Anyways, yall have a great rest of yalls night and dont loose too much sleep over stupid shit. try to get me taken off the platform because i respond to Morons if you want , its ridiculous. F*ck your wife only and you wouldnt have this problem with her getting in ur business and causing a whole scene.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    So this is actually funny to you'll that this female is actually admitting to extorting this dude via text for money. Is this the community you'll want ? Then ridiculing married men. Boo, I'm not married, but without married men there is no site. You didn't dispute the charges. You could have done what other sane providers do. Block the dude. No. You extort the man, threaten his family and job. That to me is beyond excusable. Us guys have a right to feel safe here as well! We have as much salt in the game or more than women.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok so what im saying is its a free country right and if he can say what he wants then so can i. really this thread is ridiculous and going on too long for people who dont even have a whole story and really its not oh2 business anyways but he wanted to make it that. when theres more to him and im sure anybody with common sense would know that some men on here act stupid and say stupid stuff and expect for us to just keep our mouth shut. Anyways, yall have a great rest of yalls night and dont loose too much sleep over stupid shit. try to get me taken off the platform because i respond to Morons if you want , its ridiculous. F*ck your wife only and you wouldnt have this problem with her getting in ur business and causing a whole scene.
    I know im gonna regret this, but as a guy on the sidelines watching - you better back your words somehow, or to the admins. because he is showing proof that you requested $1500 from him or you will ruin his life. it doesnt even look like you spoken with his wife before that message, otherwise why would you say "im gonna tell your wife" too. if you spoke with her you would have already known that its a pointless threat.

and yes he might be major whatever dick (thats benefit of the doubt, no offense to other party). but im not sure what could have triggered you to extortion. did he threaten to kill you? physically hurt you? stalked you? these are big 3 i think. otherwise isint it a block and ignore scenario? and write to ladies locker to avoid that dude? 99.99% gents here biggest fear here is to be doxed. except for pitroom i think hes whole 100% because besides doxing, he thinks everyone wants to kill him too.
    it was a business doing pleasure with you

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Karma's a bitch.
    In before the lock.

this is tiresome going back and fourth lmao. i really dont care what anybody on the thread thinks or if the admins take my whole profile down, i dont give 2 fucks. because its stupid assholes like him who dont get their way then wanna run and come act like the victim. take which ever side you want, i will loose no sleep over his gross ass. providers have to deal with alot of shit from men and ive been providing 7 years amd had my fair share. that guy can kiss my ass. for any guys who want to be on his side youre more then welcome to text me and i can send u his screenshots that started all this bs. Then theres stupid women who come on here commenting about messaging p411 to take my profile down. NO PROBLEM i have screenshots also to back up shit or i wouldnt be commenting so much. This dude is a freaking idiot and it shows theres dumbass men out there like him and im glad i was able to avoid seeing him. Unlike some people i dont depend on oh2 as a "JOB" and have no source of income or actual job/schooling. so no profile is no problem, ill be perfectly fine. its women who sit in hotel rooms all day doing weird shit with men for cheap who have shit to talk when you seen what 8 text messages? come on now guys. Dont expect somebody to be ugly on a thread and them not defend themself!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    Karma's a bitch.
    In before the lock.
    Ghetto ratchetness here. I got quite a few DM's about me using that word, well ladies and gentlemen, it's been demonstrated here for sure. And yes on Karma, she did a lot of harm to herself. I would lose sleep if i burned myself like this.

Welp time for different pictures, name, number lol. The hobby world cycle as it keeps turning.

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    this is tiresome going back and fourth lmao. i really dont care what anybody on the thread thinks or if the admins take my whole profile down, i dont give 2 fucks. because its stupid assholes like him who dont get their way then wanna run and come act like the victim. take which ever side you want, i will loose no sleep over his gross ass. providers have to deal with alot of shit from men and ive been providing 7 years amd had my fair share. that guy can kiss my ass. for any guys who want to be on his side youre more then welcome to text me and i can send u his screenshots that started all this bs. Then theres stupid women who come on here commenting about messaging p411 to take my profile down. NO PROBLEM i have screenshots also to back up shit or i wouldnt be commenting so much. This dude is a freaking idiot and it shows theres dumbass men out there like him and im glad i was able to avoid seeing him. Unlike some people i dont depend on oh2 as a "JOB" and have no source of income or actual job/schooling. so no profile is no problem, ill be perfectly fine. its women who sit in hotel rooms all day doing weird shit with men for cheap who have shit to talk when you seen what 8 text messages? come on now guys. Dont expect somebody to be ugly on a thread and them not defend themself!
    So you are telling us that opposed to blocking this dude or reporting him in the powder room you actually admit to threatening his job, wife and pretty much life. Not only that, you ridicule women here in ourhome and say you don't care if you are here or not. This gets more interesting and outright egregious as you go along. Good news. This thread will probably be locked soon and you'll be allowed to keep doing this to men here I just pray that folks have enough sense to Search your name before they schedule with you. You took this to a whole other level that honestly concerns me and I have no wife and honestly my job would high five me for knowing a provider and perhaps ask me how they can get in as well. Beyond that, this behavior cannot and should not be tolerated on this board. I wish you well ma'am

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
    So this is actually funny to you'll that this female is actually admitting to extorting this dude via text for money. Is this the community you'll want ? Then ridiculing married men. Boo, I'm not married, but without married men there is no site. You didn't dispute the charges. You could have done what other sane providers do. Block the dude. No. You extort the man, threaten his family and job. That to me is beyond excusable. Us guys have a right to feel safe here as well! We have as much salt in the game or more than women.
    Baby love, why did you respond this to Kara? She was saying this behavior is absolutely awful. None of us think this is ok. She has no evidence of her own, and her own words "well this is already illegal, so why not ROB him" basically. This is some Jerry Springer come back to life stuff.

And I think most of our business is fucking married men. Y'all don't start fucking your wives, us good providers got you. *kisses*

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast