Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you like to do or have done to you????

Verified Hobbyist BCD

What do you like to do or have done to you????

There was a thread on the Houston board that was a good read and thought it might be fun to do it here.

So what do you like to do in a session or have done to you?
    What really gets you going (wet, hard).
    What is your favorite thing?

And go!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Eating a woman out doggy style, also that position for the act. Always gets me going and in the mood. What I like done to me is harder to come up with, I guess anything if she knows what she's doing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bush Pilot's Avatar
    Being artfully seduced and teased (as opposed to the bitch going straight for my winkie, tugging at it as if uprooting a turnip, no eye contact, and wondering why I'm not getting hard).
    Last edited by Bush Pilot; 05-07-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love a girl that is sitting on my face if she can cum that way. I love my balls aggressively handled and sucked and pulled on. I like a girl that likes giving blowjobs from behind. And a girl that can squirt. Not just get wet but can full on shoot me with it.

When a lady says something really naughty. My Johnson was getting a really awesome mouth hug from this amazing provider when she just stops and starts a slow hj and says “I have not had lunch today will you feed me.” Hj stops and mouth hug continues until she got lunch. Those naughty words took my excitement to a whole new level.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    omfg I luv most things esexual...lol

I really LUV
    a guy spraying warm cocnut oil on my ass then giving me an ass massage with his cock!

I LUV sitting on a gents face,....especially if he has a beard or goatee!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Kissing, DATY, and making a woman shake through an orgasm. Almost all of that can (unfortunately sometimes) get me off. I just enjoy it so much.
    BG - Prefer Young, Petite, Asians, but open to other flavors...

Verified Hobbyist BCD James T Kirk's Avatar
    Kissing, 69, CW,HJ, body rub, face sitting, flat doggie, CG, balls fondled licked and sucked, post organism continuation me and her (AKA tap out).One new experience that I had since starting the hobby is a boob job till completion. That was a knee buckling calling out biblical names while cursing orgasm for the ages.

Ye olde rusty trombone and women speaking in foreign languages.

oy vey

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Keep sucking even aftr I've CIM.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    I got have the gfe, kisses, rubbing, banter , I hate mechanical and clock watching
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie

Registered Male (Not Verified) JMcB's Avatar
    Just trying to stay under the radar but also meeting up with lovely ladies
    GFE with DFK and DATY.
    Having a lady orgasm and not be shy about letting me know about it.
    Having them direct me to what they would like me to do (I still want to learn more about each lady and their different erogenous zones.
    COMMUNICATION.
    Having fun together in bed, laughing.
    I could keep going but that’s enough for now.
    Pleasing you is a huge turn on for me!

A kiss on the upper lips is the persuasion for an invitation to invade the lower lips

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Love seeing a clean shaved pussy, and DATY until she cums. Her not being bashful, instructing what she likes, needs to cum. Love to lovingly and encouragingly spank her ass during doggie ( both ways if you get my drift), with one hand and gently pulling her hair to get that wonderful ass in the proper position. Love when she is on her knees, hands at her side or behind her, taking her time and sucking my cock, understanding that the journey is just as much pleasure as the destination, an that the journey is not over just because I have cum, the sensation of a minute or two of continued suction, tongue action on head of my cock provides a sensation that is without description. Last, a provider that takes the time to get a warm cloth to clean me ... I fall in love with those every time. And is there a one of us that does not enjoy breast play orally when a girl has sensitive nipples that react by getting hard as small stones? I could go on and on, but I will give you readers a break.

this member's account may have been compromised
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockerguy1981 View Post
    Eating a woman out doggy style, also that position for the act. Always gets me going and in the mood. What I like done to me is harder to come up with, I guess anything if she knows what she's doing.

My favorite omggg

Retired Companion
    I like my toes sucked on, kissing my neck can induce shivers, when a man kisses and nibbles my inner thighs and takes his time going over the whole area before focusing on my clit, when he starts off eating me slowly and sensually.. When he rubs his finger softly on the outside of my pussy lips while he's licking me, when I get warmed up enough and he sticks a finger in my pussy or ass.. He doesn't have to bang me all hard, slow finger strokes and the right sucking will get me there... A man who kisses well....

- - - Updated - - -

So basically, your mouth on my body, somewhere. Lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast