Thread: New to Austin & ourhome

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool New to Austin & ourhome

New to Austin, new to this site, but not the hobby. Looking forward to my verified status and reading "the rest of the story". I hope to contribute to the community with some of my experiences with these lovely ladies in Austin. Looking for my new ATF, any recommendations?
    HP

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome professor.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks Casa-nova, off to a slow start but at least I popped my review cherry. Took some studying to get it to post right, but finally found help in DocHolidays tagline, and Anandaman's post that cured my frustrations. Just don't ask me how I got photos in the post, I think I just got lucky.

See my posthttps://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...05#post1450105

Welcome to Austin!
    Preferences: Smart, fit, experienced, and professional of any ethnicity. Longer sessions (2 hr minimum). Huge fan of great TCB and reliability. GFE with boundaries respected. Initiative matters. Non-smokers only.
    Me: Fit, experienced, and professional. Non-smoker. Alcohol free. Lifelong drug free. Stable in all aspects of life. Worldly in outlook. Reviews upon request.
    Bonafides: P411 verified - 15+ Okays. PacePro member. ECCIE Lifetime Premium Access. References available. Vaxxed.