Thread: Needing some Advice

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

Needing some Advice

So I have been accepted in to the Medical Asst program. I have a choice to either take day or night classes. I know from past experience it is better to see a lady during the daytime so I am aiming towards night classes.
    I am super excited and blessed so I am eager to know your opinion
    Always
    Jenna

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I agree with your thinking and congratulations on being accepted!

i went to the university for two years of day sessions. took a break and came back to evening sessions intending to switch back to days at some point. turned out i much preferred evenings. lower cost was one part but there was a no nonsense attitude in the evening sessions. people had jobs in the day time. they were sacrificing to attend evening sessions. they were there to get it done and professors understood and respected that. i finished up my degree work in evening (and weekend) sessions and never regretted the choice.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Congratulations Jenna.

You may be limited based on the timing of required classes. Some may be offered only during the day, some only at night. And if you take an online class you can do that whenever.

Another consideration is that if you take one or two day classes, you still have some daytime available to see clients.

Best wishes.
    James
    Loving life in Austin