man i could of SWORE he said bearer with the heavy accent. but Mr. swanson I have questions if you please.

i was kind of taken back by blues friendly and welcoming demeanor. everyone complains about the higher prices. (they suck) but for that woman to look the way she does and have that pleasant of an attitude is just astonishing to me. usually i can spot the facade phonies a mile away but with her it seemed genuine. ive been thinking about her for the last two weeks. and i got a little inspired to think about getting her a gift. that hasnt happened to me in a long time. im not familiar with the korean culture but my question is what kinds of gifts do the korean women usually like? i wont lie and i may get scolded for it, but when the prices were lower i would give 3 when the prices were 240 but never went more than 3. now that the prices are at 3 the little extra isnt there anymore. I had guessed money as a gift but im not sure if money is preferred. Im sure they make enough money they can buy what they want but correct me if im wrong i dont think giving gifts is that common in the asian circuit but i could totally be wrong. if you would rather pm thats fine with me. it doesnt appear i can reply directly since im not "verified"