Thread: Rose Monroe: Adorable Cutie

Rose Monroe: Adorable Cutie

Companion's Handle: Rose Monroe
    Date of Visit: 3/28/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM on p411 then text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: Listed in her Ad
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?78840-Rose-Monroe
    City, State: Farmers Branch, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Few mins late.
    Activities: LFK, DFK, convo, Vodka, breast worship, BBBJx2, DATY multiple times, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: $350 Review special as Advertised
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Light brown
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Petite, skinny, flat belly, few tats, looks like a teen.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    My first time meeting Rose. Location was a really upscale 4 star hotel. No matter how many times, I have done this, I am still a little nervous. She was cool with me bringing a bottle of vodka. Was few mins late as she reached the hotel late and took few mins to check-in. Not a big deal. While I waited there was a cop who parked his cruiser right in front of the lobby and walked straight in after a glance at me but didn't say anything. Anyways, it didn't bother me as Rose was a known quantity. Got the room #, headed up and there was she was ...real cutie behind the door in a skimpy red lingerie. Petite with really smooth skin ... cheerleader looks.
    We started off with some convo, drinks, lfk, dfk, more conv, bbbj, titty worhip, daty and ended with CIM. Overall great experience. Rose is way mature for her age and knows how to treat you well. I knew I was the first for the day and asked if she had a busy day ahead. She said you don't want to know with a mischievous smile saying she is good at what she does. And I believe her. Plan to see her again soon.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    very nice, thanks for the intel..

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. Definitely a good time