Thread: what do you want in a review?

what do you want in a review?

i was going to post this in the locker room, then decided it might be interesting to hear other points of view. first thing, some ladies don't permit reviews. i think that is unfortunate but i understand there are issues with reviews ranging from the unfair to the totally made up (for whatever reason). but, over time, regular reviewers develop a reputation for credibility and what they regard as important; tcb, communications, quality of incall, hygiene, activities, personality, "connection", etc.

i'm older, prefer longish sessions, so i look for "intangibles"; communication, personality, connection, regard for client. I'm gfe so i look for those activities including kissing and cuddling. some guys rack up a lot of acronyms in a quick visit ....those reviews are not particularly helpful to me. but i am interested in how the client felt.

i do appreciate ladies for putting themselves out there. there is a broad range of personality in providers and guys, as well. i appreciate the opportunity to share intimate visits with ladies ... so, thank you for making that possible.

I'll also mention ... i want to enjoy and even like the provider i visit. but i don't expect that the provider to bare her soul. illusion is acceptable and even appropriate. i am not looking for and don't want a relationship. i'm seeking a wonderful transaction ... for me, that is the value of the hobby.

when i want to learn about a provider, i want to read reviews... so, please ... post away!
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Honesty and accuracy in physical descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Honesty and accuracy in physical descriptions.
    agreed but the challenge here is that some guys give personal latitude which is different from where you or i might. it isn't waldt ... it's the reviewer may set the bar at a different height than you or i. that is why (imo) i want to find reviewers who i can understand, relate to, we don't have to agree ... but i have to know where they set the bar in relation to what i might accept.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me, I am primarily interested in TCB, hygiene, activities listed even if it doesn't read like penthouse's forum and IOP. If there are no reviews, that is a red flag for me. I can read between the lines on some reviews, where the lady is obviously being hyped or the guy had very high standards that were not met and may or may not have been reasonable. I realize evaluating a provider is largely subjective but as you said dodger, you also learn what matches your likes/desires from certain reviewers and provide more weight to what they say.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The absolute truth from communication contact to the end of the session and donation.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Everyone seems to make reviewing so difficult.
    Use a simple format and be honest:

L - Looks, on a scale of 1 -10
    A - The Lady's attitude
    S - Services you received
    E - Donation
    R - Will you see her again? Yes or No

What else do you need? If you want to fill it out with details great but that's pretty much all
    anyone need to know.

Seldom Seen Smith