PSA for ALL Clients Seeking Near Future Appts!

Due to a spontaneous shift in living arrangements- I will be offering OUTCALLS full time-7 days a week/ Day or Night. I have a set Part Time INCALL schedule in the works, TBA (and implemented) at a later time! I appreciate y'all's patience through this transition

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Privately Operated Provider Services Offered. Unrushed, Authentic
, Genuine Connection...
Safe
Practices Enforced &
Sane
Desires Maintained... Consensual
Discrete, Indulgent..Shameless

MOST POPULAR (& Highly Favored) SESSION REQUEST- ~Erotic Full Body Sensual Massage Package My Skilled Specialty;)-. A hug served as a greeting, I will always show up appropriately dressed- accompanied with a warm disposition. I take great pride in the service that I offer, and strive to make each and every session an unforgettable experience! Strongest hands and lightest teasing touch in all of Texas! Full-service included (great for tense/sore muscles) . I do not offer any bare or unsafe services, so please don't ask

Screening & Booking Instructions

Newbie friendly!~ Send a TEXT- that includes ALL of the following info..

Oh2 Handle,

age/ethnicity,

availability/ requested session type,

referrals/references (if applicable)-

Adding and a bit about yourself is also appreciated due to the comfort of familiarity.
Please follow up with a Direct Message from your OH2 account with matching info!;)

Screening is for both my safety & yours, therefore any incomplete session inquiries will not be considered.! NEWBIE FRIENDLY!

TEXT ME AT 512 714 8382

~~~Base Donations~~~

HH 200
45m 250
1h 300
90m 400
2h 470

'**Outcalls may be subjected to a travel fee! Available anywhere in Greater Austin and surrounding areas!

Cash is king! And is the requested method of donation from All NEW CLIENTS! Cash app, & Google Pay available for known clients! or remote transactions. If needed please let me know ahead of time. Transfers are to be made in person -at the beginning of the session.

]