Thread: Can Someone Please Verify me! So I can post an ad

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar

Can Someone Please Verify me! So I can post an ad

Pretty please.
    I wanna play with the cool kids

Verified Hobbyist BCD love2fishfork's Avatar
    Have we met? I think there was another Suzanna on ECCIE so I'm not sure. A picture in your profile would be helpful.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would like to know how to verify you on this site. I thoroughly enjoyed “verifying” you earlier this week!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    Follow ck's (admin) instructions to verify

Quote Originally Posted by Luvzlife View Post
    I would like to know how to verify you on this site. I thoroughly enjoyed “verifying” you earlier this week!
    Not as much as I loved being 'verified' by your big cock

Quote Originally Posted by love2fishfork View Post
    Have we met? I think there was another Suzanna on ECCIE so I'm not sure. A picture in your profile would be helpful.
    Hey babe. I think I was the only Sweetsuzanna on the KC eccie board! I feel like we met. Seems like a year ago or even longer! Could never forget your Avatar!
    Photos? Yes. I need a new photographer to capture my naughtiness on film. Know any?

Verified Hobbyist BCD love2fishfork's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsuzanna8 View Post
    Hey babe. I think I was the only Sweetsuzanna on the KC eccie board! I feel like we met. Seems like a year ago or even longer! Could never forget your Avatar!
    Photos? Yes. I need a new photographer to capture my naughtiness on film. Know any?
    Were you the girl who kept trying to set up a gang bang? Lives in OP?

I'm not a professional photographer, but I am pretty good and have good equipment. Would be happy to give it a try. It would be fun to see what kind of results we could get.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I see that the OP got established, but for anyone else not yet verified, here's the current procedure, per our happy host, ck1942:

Simply copy and paste the following into your new PM template and send it to verified members you know are able to vouch for you and include ck1942 in the addressees:

"ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please."

So, an H2-registered member should PM a Vouch Request (make sure that's IN the title) to an already established member visited recently AND ck, and when the recipient responds with verification, he/she should send the message to both the person needing validation AND to ck. Nothing else is required.

Quote Originally Posted by love2fishfork View Post
    Were you the girl who kept trying to set up a gang bang? Lives in OP?

I'm not a professional photographer, but I am pretty good and have good equipment. Would be happy to give it a try. It would be fun to see what kind of results we could get.
    That's me! You do? Hmmm. PM me so we can talk more

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Love2fish has talent in his hands AND tongue
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH