Thread: websites

Registered Male (Not Verified)

websites

Hi Guys,

I am new here.
    Apart from OH2 , Please let me know other websites which are safe?

Thank you in advance.

Verified Companion Companion AllyFloof's Avatar
    Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Leander
    Any website (including OH2) are not always 100% safe on either side (provider and client). Do your own research once you find a provider you're interested in...that includes checking their online presence. Google their working name + city, phone number, see if they exist elsewhere besides here. Make a good informed decision, not a careless one.

Tryst.link appears to be the main site for Austin and yes of course, there are some scammers there. There are scammers here too. Make your best judgment once you've done your research on whoever. I'm not anti-deposit (since I do require a small deposit myself), but remember *to think* before you decide to pick someone who requires one, as in do extra research on them and make sure they have an ongoing positive reputation.

AllyFloof has the right of it. Research is the key to success in having a drama free hobby experience. As witth all good intelligency gathering, never trust a single source. P411 is the most reliable but since you are new you likely do not have access to that. If you see a provider on Tryst, Slixa, their own website, with reviews here, ECCIE, and TER that are consisent the probability is higher that they are legit. Don't trust ads that are too explicit. Too good to be true is absolutely a good guide; very pretty woman showing her face with a low rate is suspect. Google image search is your friend. A real companion will screen the crap out of you, especially as a newbie; a light or no screening is a red flag. I am also not completely anti-deposit but I have done substantial research before committing any resources, a good guide for anything in life.

Some other useful advice for hobbying in Austin here:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2901420
    Preferences: Smart, fit, experienced, and professional of any ethnicity. Longer sessions (2 hr minimum). Huge fan of great TCB and reliability. GFE with boundaries respected. Initiative matters. Non-smokers only.
    Me: Fit, experienced, and professional. Non-smoker. Alcohol free. Lifelong drug free. Stable in all aspects of life. Worldly in outlook. Reviews upon request.
    Bonafides: P411 verified - 15+ Okays. PacePro member. ECCIE Lifetime Premium Access. References available. Vaxxed.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thank you Allyfloof.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Westpac.