Thread: Scam by Lovett on adultsearch

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Scam by Lovett on adultsearch

https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin...scorts/2872225 They asked for money and I sent it but then they ghosted me

Yes, those tits caught my eye quickly. My browsing rule is to ignore any ads with BCD descriptions similar to this one. Generally fake. Read up on sending prepayment or deposits. That is considered a hard NO.

I have learned a ton of usefully info on this site! Welcome to OH2.

PS: And no Gift Cards
    Last edited by TommyJay; 09-21-2022 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Oh, and No Gift Cards
    My Ceiling maybe your floor

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankt123 View Post
    https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin...scorts/2872225 They asked for money and I sent it but then they ghosted me
    Talk about a TGTBT (too good to be true) kind of ad. One look at those magnificent tits and you had to be suspicious. Damn!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Never send deposit. No matter how hot she looks. Don't listen to your penis on this one.

I was in Vegas recently. Contacted a provider on one of those Vegas website. She looks hot, $200/hr, so I thought it must be a Vegas rate.
    Did not get a response until noon the next day. However, I was at a trade show, and it was the last day. I was about to fly out at 4PM. She sent a picture to reminf me how hot she looks. I thought I had about 2 hrs until I had to leave for the airport. The address is only 20 mins away, doable.
    I set up an appt for 1PM for 1 hr. I explained to her that I'm flying out at 4PM, must leave by 2PM. I'd have to go back to the hotel and get my luggage and I think I can make it to her place at 1PM, but with luggage in tow. She says it's ok, she understands.
    Hurrying back to the hotel, I got her text message to confirm. I said yes. She asked if I have Venmo, CashApp or PayPal. I said no, why? She replied she'll need a deposit to confirm.

I said I don't have any of those apps, and since I'll be there in about half an hour with the full amount, shouldn't make any difference. She insisted no deposit, no appt.
    I said I don't want to pay with any digital money because of the digital trail, cash only. She said I can go to a local store and get an eBay card, she even texted the picture of the said eBay card.
    I said the nearest store is half a mile from my hotel. If I go there, it will be too late. Sorry, this doesn't work out.

Got back to the hotel. waited til 2PM and got Uber to go to the airport. While enroute, I got a text message of the eBay card again. I explained, sorry, I just can't right now.
    4:30 PM. While snaking through the TSA line, I got the eBay card text message again. Then it dawned on me that this person has no idea what time it currently is in Vegas! The person on the other end could be some dude from Nigeria or India!

The scam is quite simple: get you to listen to your penis and pay someone and who knows how much money the scammer can make with just a few text messages. Lucky for me I stood my ground. Had I listened to my penis, never mind the money, I'd probably end up knocking on some stranger's door, looking silly with luggage in tow. :(

And throughout that day, that eBay card message kept coming...

Verified Companion Companion AllyFloof's Avatar
    Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Leander
    Do your research before sending anyone a deposit. Do they have a strong online presence and good reputation all around?

I am also fully aware some providers will screw over clients, especially when they know they can get away with it...and especially those who require high deposits or whatever.

Also, if a rate seems too cheap for how the provider looks, then that's a usually red flag. I've been on the client side before, I've learned my lesson a time or two.

Now the ad states her name as Linda. https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/aus...scorts/3045841

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Seriously guys- stop reading with the cyclops eye in the little head and thinking with the same.

The ad has some obvious tells in its text:

“FIRSTTIMER CAN COME IN” That’s google translate for “newbies welcome”.

“I AM WILLING TO SERVE FIRST TIMER THE MOST” Is this not obvious gibberish?

“Where are you located and how do you want” They ask this to google a local hotel to set you up.

How do I want it? How about on credit?

“Erotic lick eat” No punctuation or conjugations. What the hell does this even mean?

“E rotic lick eat” A mistaken duplicate of above or some here-to-for previously unknown ancient Chinese secret sex act?

“Hit me let's have funs” Hit me up? Hit me back? An invitation to BDSM? “Funs” like for reals??????

If you read adult search or listcrawler type ads with a critical eye you can spot these recurring patterns.

OR just book with a reputable provide on OH2- unless of course you get off on the thrill of being screwed (the other way).

Be smart my hobby brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by Hornybutharmless View Post
    Talk about a TGTBT (too good to be true) kind of ad. One look at those magnificent tits and you had to be suspicious. Damn!
    To each his own I guess. I'd take perky C cups any day over those.