Companion's Handle: LindaCol
Date of Visit: 03/03/23
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 206-237-1959
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?143439-LindaCol
City, State: Addison, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, spot on
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FIV, BLS, CFS - Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 Min
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: LOng Black
Smoking Status: vapes
Ethnic/Racial background: Brazilian Goddess
Companion Description: Probably the best body I've ever seen. Not spinner, fit, flat defined stomach, perfect breast small D's with great curves and a perfect ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? far exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell to the yes!

Public comments:
I saw her post on OH2 and decided to make the effort. Easy contact and appointment setup. Got to the place and texted her, she gave me the room number right away. When she opened the door I was blown away, she is simply beautiful and I don't think I have ever seen a better body. She was wearing a knit form fit dress and as I started to kiss her I lifted over her perfect ass so I could grab it will my hands... then over her even more perfect tits. She dropped to her knees and began amazing oral as I was already at attention. I think I could have been done if I let her go for another 2-3 min, but I grabbed a cover and started on missionary. I am grateful for condoms for safety reasons, but in this case, it was helpful to have a little less sensation because I might have only lasted a minute she's so hot. We switched up positions a bunch and I finished in the cover in missionary (my choice, she's stunning and a great kisser). She is very cool, sweet and I would say hot girlfriend material if she would have me. I will try to see her again soon.