Thread: Dinner at North Italia

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Dinner at North Italia

I was sitting at the bar at North Italia and a young provider with a tattoo behind her ear of a heart was having dinner with her non hobby friend. Only reason I knew she was a provider is because she was talking about it out loud lol. If you’re in here, I’m interested. Anyways, I’ve never met a provider sitting at a hotel bar or restaurant. To be honest the thought really stoked my interest! What are y’all’s thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Punty.chris View Post
    I was sitting at the bar at North Italia and a young provider with a tattoo behind her ear of a heart was having dinner with her non hobby friend. Only reason I knew she was a provider is because she was talking about it out loud lol. If you’re in here, I’m interested. Anyways, I’ve never met a provider sitting at a hotel bar or restaurant. To be honest the thought really stoked my interest! What are y’all’s thoughts on that?
    Been in lots of hotel bars in some cities overseas where hotel bars are just swimming with pros. Some apparently had odd protocols where the women could not approach you but if you initiated a conversation things could move forward quickly. Hotels in Kuala Lumpur were like that. Of course there was the Beach Club, which was a pro freeforall. Internet tells me that it died in COVID; too bad. Hong Kong also comes to mind but I suppose the mainlanders have screwed that up as well.
    Preferences: Smart, fit, experienced, and professional of any ethnicity. Longer sessions (2 hr minimum). Huge fan of great TCB and reliability. GFE with boundaries respected. Initiative matters. Non-smokers only.
    Me: Fit, experienced, and professional. Non-smoker. Alcohol free. Lifelong drug free. Stable in all aspects of life. Worldly in outlook. Reviews upon request.
    Bonafides: P411 verified - 15+ Okays. PacePro member. ECCIE Lifetime Premium Access. References available. Vaxxed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m visiting Bogata soon and am definitely going to be more open to hotel/bar pros. The dinner last night was a little bit out of the norm of modus operandi for the area so I did not engage, but next time I think I won’t be able to resist.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    i love that place!

im sure the lady and others appreciate your distance, there’s been a few times a gent will message me if i was at “ this or that” place and it’s immediate attraction because of the respect and other males will rudely and disrespectfully approach without consideration of the company. hopefully you find whom youre looking for

good luck on the hunt xoxo italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925