Im going to get a bit racial and gender specific so bare with this post.

When I first heard this Cosby case, I thought what the hell... Cosby was not only an icon for me as a person of color in America; he was arguably a huge influence for me going to get my education in college, using logic to reason instead of emotion and to demonstrate an example of fatherhood which is needed since tv shows of the 90's on forward show the dad as a complete bumbling fool that can't handle raising kids and family relations.

To me, I could not fathom a black male in a country with a history for lynching, the dirty instuituon of slavery, Jim Crow and even today's statistics that demonstrate and prove a severe separation in wealth disparity, education, and access to resources would be able to sexually assault and rape women well over 40 years without being held accountable. In addition, most did not know that two of his accusers committed perjury which had more doubts for me....

Three things that had me critically think on this issue:

1. Cosby tried to purchase the ownership rights to NBC and initially had me think this was a witch hunt.

2. Lisa Bonet..arguably the most consciously aware person of the Cosby Show which sparked a spin-off critically acclaimed A Different World (please watch) did not like Cosby, accused him of allegations and refused to be on set citing irreconcilable differences from those actions to Cosby critically judging her look and lifestyle on booze and drugs.

3. What initially brought this to life: Comedian Hannibal Burress. Burress had his own show on Comedy Central, wrote material for several people and was recently seen on the Baywatch movie. Many at the time that saw a standup in which he called out Cosby then. I persinalky saw Burress at the Oddball festival which hosted Dave Chappelle, Flight of the Concorde and Dimitri Martin. Burress was such a critical thinker and ridiculed life, policy and made bold statements when no one else did...

You start thinking and watch episodes of the Cosby Show and go w t f. In addition, Cosby had ties to fraternities and organizations that I looked up to.

At the end of the day, Cosby is disgusting, the corporations are even more disgusting for allowing him to continue. Carsey-werner better get ready for these civil suits as much as Cosby. Anything is indeed possible.