Thread: Catarina Rose: F...R....E.........AK Girl from Vegas. My ATF this Year.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Masoncosta2020's Avatar

Catarina Rose: F...R....E.........AK Girl from Vegas. My ATF this Year.

Companion's Handle: Catarina Rose
    Date of Visit: Early this week right after she landed in Dallas
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411 or PM on OH2 profile
    Phone Number: Ask her after screening
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Catarina-Rose
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: FREAK GREEK, BBBJ, DEEPTHROAT, FACE FUCK FACE FUCK FACE FUCK, BBBJCIMNQNS , THROATPIE, K9 , SOFA K9, CG, RCG, BED SIDE FACE FUCK , MISH, BONDAGE, HANDCUFFS, MIRROR STANDING K9, TABLE MISH, STANDING K9 AGAINST WALL AND WINDOW. AND DID I MENTION FACE FUCK ?
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1HR
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 18, NAH just kidding, But she is young.
    Hair Color and Length: I don't even remember. Who looks at the hair ?
    Smoking Status: No smell of smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian Sexy White girl
    Companion Description: Sexy 5 feet Young White girl, eager to satisfy all your Freaky desires. Clean and Fresh. Does PREP for anal. Not lazy like some other girls who don't prep. Petite body, Not big boobs. Ass to die for. Holes that you can lick for hours and hours. Perfect attitude, Not a clock watcher. Satisfier. Energizer Bunny.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes yes yeaaaaass
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Nope she is all MINE.

Public comments:
    She can lick it, She can ride it while you slippin' and slidin'
    She can do all them little tricks and keep the dick up inside. You can smack it, you can grip it, you can go down and kiss it .... Lol

Like Nikki Minaz says.....

This girl is a F..R..E..A..K

I am glad that I pulled the trigger and went to see this little firecracker. I love girls when they are professional and PREP for their Greek arrangements.

Scheduling was easy as I had made a conversation with her a day ahead. Also I have a P411 membership that made it super easy.
    She is very quick on responding to the txts.

On the day of her arrival I txt her to say that I was not able to make it to the next day appointment due to some urgent matter. She then quickly responded
    and told me that she was arriving the same day and asked if If i could make it the same day. Lucky for me that I was free and I head out to see her and
    was the first to see her right after her arrival from the airport.

All her pictures and description on the site are accurate. She is, even more, sexier in person.

Read more on ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Masoncosta2020; 11-10-2022 at 11:32 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very nice! Heard she’s a freak. But also very pricey. Noticed you didn’t mention the donation for your sex-capade with her.