This may just be my bias due to my reasons for being here. But despite this activity being about interaction, connection, and intimacy, it feels like there is a whole lot of loneliness. Trying to avoid loneliness has often been a reason for me reaching out to meet a gal here. And I know that this is highly unlikely to be a sustainable solution for loneliness. But is this a reasonable bridge to a time when I may not feel as lonely. Or could the availability of temp relationships be a crutch that will keep me from being more active in fixing my own loneliness. If any of that makes any sense.

And I suspect that many of the gals have their own battle with this. Sex work isn’t accepted in all circles and having to hide a large part of what your life is can force you into loneliness. Forming anything more than a temporary/transactional relationship with a client can be problematic

I know these aren’t the cases for everyone here. But just strange that something is about bringing two people together in an intimate way can have very lonely people on both sides.

Wanted to be much articulate than this.