Thread: ⬛️❤️⬛️L1-L2-L3 Happy Ending Massage⬛️❤️⬛️Bootylicious Busty Beauty⬛️❤️⬛️

Verified Companion Companion

⬛️❤️⬛️L1-L2-L3 Happy Ending Massage⬛️❤️⬛️Bootylicious Busty Beauty⬛️❤️⬛️

I AM THE TYPE OF WOMAN YOU WONT FORGET
    ✨Let me bring light back into your life✨

My photos may be what caught your attention, but once we meet, you will see that I am even more enticing on the inside.

I am EvelynAlexandria. You can find my reviews on p411, eccie, OH2, TER & rubMD.

I provide a customized, upscale & affordable experience. I offer comfort and relaxation, as well as romantic companionship. I can dominate or submit. I have intellect, etiquette and a great sense of humor. When it comes to companionship I am among the best!

For those of you that have experienced time with me, you know things can get carried away. I love enjoying every blissful moment with each person I meet, as
    each of you are different and have different fantasies that need catering to.

I am a provider of many talents from offering fetish sessions, dinner/lunch dates, party entertainment, massages, NURU, BDSM and more.

Let me be your private dancer, watch me twirl for you in delicate lingerie! Let's get lost in each-other

�� I AM IN A UPSCALE DISCREET RESIDENCE SO YOU CAN FEEL AT HOME WHILE WITH ME

❌NO AA❌

▪TOYS FOR BOYS
    ▪HOT OIL MASSAGE
    ▪️HOT ROCKS
    ▪HOOKAH/420
    ▪PARTY
    ▪MAGIC MUSHROOMS
    ▪OPEN BAR
    ▪ADULT CARD GAMES
    ▪MASSAGE TABLE
    ▪LAP DANCES
    ▪SNACKS
    ▪6” HEELS
    ▪LINGERIE
    ▪LIGHTS & MUSIC
    ▪CLEAN SHOWER & NEW TOWELS
    ▪GOOD VIBES ONLY

☎Available on: iMessage-Whatsapp-Telegram-Zoom ( 305-391-9899 )
    ☎Snapchat: @RoxiDior2022 (EvelynAlexandria)
    Last edited by EvelynAlexandria; 10-03-2022 at 07:53 AM.