Scheduled Length of Visit:
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Highly Recommend.

Public comments:
    She is amazing. VIP read on.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review.... kinda...

Fuego is an amazing provider and one of my very top ATF's... She's very GFE, she's petite, she's cute, she has a very fit body... she's basically "on fire"... LOL. She's great for doubles too... she's bi-sexual and definitely into "girl-on-girl" which can be very fun.

I've reviewed her a number of times including one-on-one and doubles sessions (w/ pics)...

This review is missing much (if not all) of the information filled in at the top...? I'm surprised it let you submit it.... especially with all of the gremlins when posting reviews...

Here's one of her recent ads with contact and additional info for her.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ighlight=fuego

A'Man

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Not sure what happened. I swear I had it filled out. This website has been giving me problems. She deserves better.

I have spent a lot of time with this lady and I fully endorse her skills. I can fully corroborate A'man's statements including her girl-on-girl enthusiasm based on very recent experience where I invited another favorite companion to work with her. Absolutely top notch experience. Very professional in an easy going way and never the slightest hint of any drama. Meticulous about every aspect of the experience. Definitely takes care of you if she considers you a regular; well, at least that has been my experience.
    Preferences: Smart, fit, experienced, and professional of any ethnicity. Longer sessions (2 hr minimum). Huge fan of great TCB and reliability. GFE with boundaries respected. Initiative matters. Non-smokers only.
    Me: Fit, experienced, and professional. Non-smoker. Alcohol free. Lifelong drug free. Stable in all aspects of life. Worldly in outlook. Reviews upon request.
    Bonafides: P411 verified - 15+ Okays. PacePro member. ECCIE Lifetime Premium Access. References available. Vaxxed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice but out of this world fees

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Agreed!

That's way outside my budget, though she looks like she might be worth every penny. Where's the review with pics? looking... :-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    ^^ I've posted a few reviews of Fuego w/ pics... both single and doubles. Here's the last one when seeing her solo.... after she'd been in the sun and that skinny Vz body took on a pretty hot and dark tan... lol

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Pics)!!!-*-*-*

If you search her name in this forum more reviews including some great doubles w/ pics will also come up...

A'Man

Tan looks great with a nice coat of oil. I think I have gone through a few bottles with her.
    Preferences: Smart, fit, experienced, and professional of any ethnicity. Longer sessions (2 hr minimum). Huge fan of great TCB and reliability. GFE with boundaries respected. Initiative matters. Non-smokers only.
    Me: Fit, experienced, and professional. Non-smoker. Alcohol free. Lifelong drug free. Stable in all aspects of life. Worldly in outlook. Reviews upon request.
    Bonafides: P411 verified - 15+ Okays. PacePro member. ECCIE Lifetime Premium Access. References available. Vaxxed.