Date of Visit: 06/25/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone number
    Phone Number: 3463478889
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Bbfs,bbbj,k9,mish,daty,cg,dfk,gfe anything you want except Greek and cip
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Mid length black
    Smoking Status: Unknown, didn't smell like smoke.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Short spinner type with c cup tities pretty face roughly 5'2 to 5'4 ass a little on the flat side trimmed kitty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Everything was amazing except no cip that was disappointing
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Had a great time only regrets is no cip that would make it honestly one of my best experiences since I was a teenager.
    Side note I know I'm not verified yet on here but give me time I'll out out more reviews in the coming months.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Sean.grelly; 07-10-2022 at 04:16 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    nice review. thanks, but wait a sec. They allow BB? no cap?!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Umm
    Last edited by Midnite312004; 07-15-2022 at 02:20 PM.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Thanks for the review
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

My 2 cents

So Really about to pull the trigger on this place. Thoughts? I for one have been mongering around the globe, so to compare, yea US prices sucks. But for the right coin and research we can find gems with the IOP service and looks. As for the rest its cheaper but not as professional in service. Yes I know that there are girls in less privileged places that can be as freaky but they are not after that visit but in hope of that US residence or currency. Back to the topic at hand to compare what we have now, there is the covid weight gain, and inflation. The ones that are deem 7+ is demanding at least 4 to 5. But at the same time service and IOP is a crap shoot or mediocre. Hence my decision to try this place. At least I see what I'm getting and the service that comes along with it. As for the BBFS will that's why I want to try. Its if to compare our selection then it does seem to be the more logical sense. If you paid 4 for a hot girl but service attitude sucks then you have buyer remorse. If you spend 250 for great service and attitude then you might feel ok, but then looks is not something you remember. Opinions? just my thoughts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Go in and report back. I for one will be waiting in this review. What's the incall like, girls faces match there pics, service. This is some Intel I am looking for.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Verified Hobbyist BCD

sorry didn't proof read

to correct some of the sayings above. I don't want to try this place for bbfs! Though in reviews and menu does show its offered, but I won't partake cause I don't know these providers. Truth is we all have BBFS at some point but its with a connection and understanding of a person past and present. I was trying to say that at least this place menu is pretty open. As for the final line above I meant good service, but looks wise we don't want to remember. LOL As for Midnight If i do go in i will put info in locker room haven't tried doing a review here, But with all the issues I heard of I rather not and just post the info you required. i believe a well known person here did verify this place, So i did go through the screening already, it is a little extensive, but if your verified here and have p411 you shouldn't have a issue. will report when i partake.