Thread: Champagne Brown: Champagne Brown was intoxicating.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Champagne Brown: Champagne Brown was intoxicating.

Companion's Handle: Champagne Brown
    Date of Visit: 7/7/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 281-817-0651
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...hampagne-Brown
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Conversation, Lap Dance, Striptease, LFK, SS, BBBJ, CFS, CG, RCG, MISH, HJ.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder Jet Black
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: African American
    Companion Description: VERY Petite, 5'0, A Cup, VERY TONED SEXY BODY. (Most teen and 20 something girls would be envious.) Well shaped legs and ass, tight abs, zero cellulite, no mommy marks. Right at 100 lbs but zero body fat. Good complexion. Looks 20 years younger than her age. Better than her photos.
    The Rest of the Story: CB and I have been talking off and on for close to a year. We’ve interacted on her Twitter page. We started chatting Thursday evening, and I found our she was in Austin just 2 miles from me. We decided it was time to officially meet and set a time.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Significantly Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    VERY Petite, 5'0, A Cup, VERY TONED SEXY BODY. (Most teen and 20 something girls would be envious.) Well shaped legs and ass, tight abs, zero cellulite, no mommy marks. Right at 100 lbs but zero body fat. Good complexion. Looks 20 years younger than her age. Better than her photos.
    The Rest of the Story: CB and I have been talking off and on for close to a year. WeÂ’ve interacted on her Twitter page. We started chatting Thursday evening, and I found our she was in Austin just 2 miles from me. We decided it was time to officially meet and set a time.

Presentation: She met me at the door, dressed very sexy and had taken the time to make herself very attractive. Make up well done, hair styled and freshly showered. Very much appreciated.

Set up: Easy to schedule with, on time, no wait.

Attitude: Very inviting and I felt welcomed and appreciated.

Time spent: Quality time, non-rushed, full allotment of time spent. CB gave me a very special evening. (see ROS)

CB made our encounter special from beginning to end. After deciding to meet, I showed up 5 minutes before our appointment. Sent a text and was given the room. CB meet me at the door dressed in a sexy bra and bikini combo. Her body is spot on, petite, well toned, not an ounce of cellulite or fat.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 07-10-2022 at 10:25 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very Nice!!

Need to see her..