Hello OH2!!

Text or Call Please! 346-448-9360
I cant speak for anyone but myself but DAMN I am happy OH2 seems to have some of the kinks ironed out!
Just an update for any of my old friends and new friends alike.... I am in the process of moving to Conroe! This weekend I am spending my time split between my old home base of Hobby and my new home base of Conroe, below you can find a loose plan of where plan to be and when. Please note that anyone looking to meet with me in Conroe screening is a little bit more important and something I will be practicing diligently.

It has been a long time since I posted on OH2 and a ton has changed about me and my situation. First of all, I do work a full time job now Monday thru Friday and it limits my available time. I am also super happy in my current situation and due to that I am a little more soft that I used to be. Clearly, as we all do I am also a bit older than I was last year, with that comes more experience.... you show me an 18 year old that can do the things I do with my mouth for 2 or 3 hours. Id love to go "head to head" with her, pun very much intended. I think everyone loves a good show down on going down. So, if you are looking for sum company but you would like to try your luck with an established provider that has the most amazing curves and an incredible ass that looks simply exquisite while you smash it from the back.... below is my schedule.... I would be more than happy to accommodate your needs!

Saturday AM- Conroe for in calls, Outcalls locally, Woodlands, Spring, Cut and Shoot etc.)
Saturday PM (after 7ish) Hobby Airport area (Outcalls available anywhere South of I10 w/ a 90 min minimum)
Sunday AM- Still in Hobby area for in calls and still available for Outcalls before 1pm anywhere south of I10.)
Sunday PM- Post 1pm relocating back to my new home base area in Conroe right off 45. (Outcalls available anywhere North of I10 including New Caney, Cleveland, Cut & Shoot etc. again with a minimum appointment length of 90minutes to 2 hours depending on how far you are)

Special Rates for OH2 Members (mentioning this ad and providing your SN name are required to get these special rates and they are only valid from May 21 until May 31)
VIP Hour Session - $250
VIP 2Hour In call Session - $475
VIP 3 Hour In call Session - $600
20210420_170302 (1).jpg32fda54db4220d27806ecaa682e0785a_f.jpg20210519_090319-1.jpgIMG_1596.jpg