"Book with me today, Lustt after me for a lifetime!"

Last Updated: 05.07.2022

InCalls in 77013 area right now til Sunday at 11am❗PM me with your 5 digit zip code requests if you would like me to come to your area next. See booking/Screening to begin the booking process❗I genuinely appreciate you interest in me❗

Due to unfortunate circumstances Dallas is cancelled until further notice.

NEW NUMBER
(936)262-7840

Specials
100hh 160hr

200hr

If you would like to see me & possess reputable references, please follow these steps:
(1) PM me on the site you very first saw me on. Your message should contain your hobby number for easy identification with your references.
(2) Get recent (within 3 months) references ready along with the LINKS TO THEIR PROFILES! Phone numbers are NOT accepted for providers.
(3) Fill out Booking/Screening form located on my site or PM/text me the info I requested above directly.

"Hey" , "Hi" , "Send me a pic" , "Are you available?" , "Where are you located?", "What are your rates?", are all examples of how you DO NOT contact me! Please follow the steps I have listed above and contact me with a proper introduction or you will be immediately blocked!

AVAILABILITY

Monday [05/09] ALL DAY/OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
Tuesday [05/10] ALL Day/OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
Wednesday [05/11] ALL Day/OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
Thursday [05/12] ALL Day/OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
Friday [05/13] ALL Day/INCALLS/Meet-Ups[DALLAS 75062]
Saturday [05/07] ALL DAY/INCALLS/Meet-Ups[DALLAS 75062]
Sunday [05/08] ALL DAY/INCALLS/OUTS/Meet-ups[DALLAS 75062]

❗​NO TEXTS/CALLS AFTER 1:00AM UNLESS I POST I AM AVAILABLE, PLEASE AND THANK YOU❗

Still have questions? Just ask me in person!​​​

( ! ) NO BBFS ( ! )
( ! ) NO HAGGLING ( ! )​
( ! ) NO MENTION OF SERVICES OVER PHONE ( ! )