Hey guys its Monday and im ready to have some fun and start this week out right with some of my favorite things that i'm super good at. My amazing talents include DT, Tight Pussy, CW, and many more i'd like u to find out for yourself so if ur looking for any of these things and more then lets have some fun together and get freaky i do have a few rule that u must abide by ABSOLUTELY NO GREEK, NO TUMA, NO SS, NO BBFS, NO EXCEPTIONS, NON-NEGOTIABLE if that's ok with u then please contact me via text message only at the phone number below MY PHONE NUMBER 210-469-1661 BNG100 QV150 HHR200 HR300 I CANT WAIT TO WRAP MY PRETTY LITTLE AROUND YOU IM FULLY VACCINATED BOTH SHOTS AND BOOSTER I NO LONGER OFFER OUT-CALLS, VIDEOS, OR PICS IM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE IM SO SORRY I HAVE NO PICTURES ON MY LAPTOP WAS SUPER BUSY THIS WEEKEND AND DID NOT GET TO IT AND THIS IS THE ONLY ELECTRONIC I COULD GET THROUGH THE SYSTEM WITH SO I AM TRULY SORRY AND WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET TO IT TODAY U CAN LOOK AT MY LAST FEW POST THEY DO HAVE PICTURES OF ME IF U DONT FIND ANY OR WHATEVER IT MAY BE I CAN TELL U THIS U WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED I PROMISE