Thread: The streets

Registered Male (Not Verified)

The streets

Greetings I know I never post but I had a few posts on eccie if you look me up. Just curious where are the best streets to drive. I check Guadalupe and haven't seen anything since before the pandemic. Am I missing something. I check round lunch time.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Is this for where to find SW?

If so the last time I knew which was many many years ago, and I don't venture out much except for when I'm hitting the highway to leave town.. It was, Austin hwy

That was my 1st move here way before I got into the hobby which was my second time moving. I was a spring chicken, and mother law was trying to talk me in to joining the air force at that time and she was a cardiologist at one of the bases here. We had lived close to that area on Broadway, saw them all the time.
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Thank you for the info. I never check down Austin highway but I guess it's a start.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Streets are dangerous.. to mention a few, robberies, beatings,violence, LE, guns, Exetrins, Night Quil, and Tylenol, no covers...hell no, very unsafe!

Stay off the streets man. Every once in a while a dude gets robbed, or worse, out there.