Marie Lynn of DFW: Marie Lynn

Companion's Handle: Marie Lynn of DFW
    Date of Visit: 2/8/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text or PM
    Phone Number: 817-484-1106
    Email Address: P411 P9370
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: dfwmilf.com
    City, State: Ft Worth, TX
    Location: Near Hulen Mall. Reached out an she came to my house. Made drinks and dinner they we went to the play room.
    Type of Visit: Out call
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, LFK, Dato, Daty, CFS, BBBJ x 3, Titty and Nipple play. Mish, Doggie, CG a plenty
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.5 Hours
    Donation: $320
    Approximate age of Companion: 40 ish
    Hair Color and Length: Long dark down to her ass
    Smoking Status: NO
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Nice milfy hispanic lady with great curves and an awesome ass.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes very much so.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Highly Recommend

Public comments:
    Have not seen her in a few years and was horny and she immediately responded set up a 6:30 meeting at my home and she was right on time. Good kissing and groping as soon as she came to the door. Dressed well and nice make up. Very friendly lady and meet up was great since we have met in the past.

After dinner and drinks clothes came off and she began with a long nice session of licking, sucking and stroking my unit. So nice to watch her make her majic. Shortly after hopped on in CG the flipped her around in 69 where I dined on her pussy and tounge fucked her starfish. Nice and clean and bare.

Shortly afterward I mounted her in doggie which we both enjoyed I could have stayed there all night! Felt the tingle and wanted to face fuck her and launch a load down her throat. She took it like a champ and we just laid in bed and cuddled. She has a few tats but they did not bother me.

She ran over and not a clock watcher just knows how to treat a man. I will repeat again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Oh Yea!!

I’ve seen this her several times & always a Great Time!! U can’t go wrong with her !!!