Thread: I am working to get some lady’s in Tyler!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    Some folks just don't wanna put in the work and actually LOOK. Howdy!
    Mrredcat43,

Bro, why you so worried about me. I’m well established on here just as you are. It’s free to mind your own damn business. Damn Wk.
    And no, I don’t wAnt to have to put in work to find ladies. That’s the whole point of this site or other sites like p411. They advertise, and if I like, I contact. If we have mural agreement, we met up. If the ladies in Tyler want to be UTR, that’s their choice. If they want to charge 400hr hour, that’s their choice. But on the same note, it’s my choice to not pay those prices. It’s my choice to not “go down rabbit holes” as you say.
    I dont have to go down rabbit holes or pay over 100/150 in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston or Corpus, so why would I do it here. And I have found a few ladies that I see here. But I like variety so I made this post. There are personal preferences that I have as well, just like these ladies have them, so some of the ladies here I don’t prefer to see. And look through my reviews before you even try to say stupid shit cause that ain’t it. I prefer medium to tiny ladies. Just my preference. So far, Those are almost impossible to find in ETX and if you do, they them 300/400 girls.

Also, a few ladies like to rob the guys here, happens everywhere but when it happens in an area with limited ladies that charge high rates, it’s hard to trust them. Or when it happens in area where they fly in and fly out in one night, it’s hard to trust them.

In all the big city’s I have hobbies in, Tyler is by far the worst when it comes to this. Of the hand full of times I have been rob/scammed/ ripped off, it’s three times higher here. Just put in the work as you say, you will see this. Hell you got companions mentioning it in discussion boards.
    So mind your damn business and hobby how you want. I don’t need you to tell me how to hobby.

And if my board postings bother you that much, to where you feel you need to come in and make smarta@@ comments, then don’t read them.
    I started this post as a helping tool. A communication tool for the area. That’s what these are intended for.
    But you felt the need to come in and attack me for the second time with your comments, so you got my reply. Now the thread will possibly get shut down because you felt the need to be a WK.
    Last edited by Corpusprowler; 01-29-2022 at 05:24 PM.