For those who don’t know me, I’m Jordyn.  

I'm a natural redhead who delights in experiencing all that life has to offer.  

I am not new to having fun, being sexy, naughty or playful . . . 

I love spending time with gentlemen who truly appreciate the pleasure of a woman's company and I know our time together will be an experience that keeps you smiling for days! 

I am very passionate, and I love to please and be pleased. 

 I am available for that sensual, tender, romantic experience you've been dreaming of and lacking or if you prefer the wild, sweaty, erotic, heart pounding time of your life.  

I offer you class, style, and grace, with a bit of kink and sassiness. My sweet side loves to cater to men who have had a long, hard day at work and need an erotic massage and a relaxing date. 

REMEMBER MY TIME HERE IN DALLAS IS LIMITED AND WILL BE LEAVING THE FIRST OF THE MONTH!!!!

Jᴏʀᴅʏɴ

214-531-7534

PLANO/RICHARDSON

***INCALL RATES***

15/MINS $100

30/MINS $160

60/MINS $250

***OUTCALL RATES***

(THIS RATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION. IF YOUR OUTSIDE THE DALLAS AREA BE PREPARED TO ASK WHAT THE RATE WILL BE!!!)

1/HOUR $300

90/MIN $450

2/HOUR $600

***PLEASE READ My Profile Carefully for Services and Availability BEFORE Contacting Me For A Session!!! I WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE!!!

*** As a personal preference I do not see AA ***

*** PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT SPECIALS. I WILL POST THEM. ANYONE THAT ASKS AFTER READING WILL BE PUT ON MY DO NOT SEE LIST!!! ***

Please be respectful of my time. I prefer that you contact me through text or call. Please have your references ready when you contact me.