Was the Appointment On-Time?? YES
    Activities: RUSSIAN, SLIDE, FLUFFER
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2HR
    Donation: 350
    Approximate age of Companion: 27YRS
    Hair Color and Length: LONG RED NATURAL
    Smoking Status: NOT DURING SESSION
    Ethnic/Racial background: CAUCASIAN
    Companion Description: SHE IS PERFECT TINY. 5' 120LBS, CURVES IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES, DD NATURAL, BARE....

SEE ROS
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? PLUS PLUS
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? X100000 YES

Public comments:
    After a long hiatus or whatever. Here is a Christmas Eve to remember and that made my day.

Now before I this, Little Miss PennyWise Sex Goddess is not the usual type of gal, 1st of all she

is very UTR. I found deep into Taxes Issues and Corp Paperwork well into the evening of Christmas

Eve, when I looked up and noticed that my house, the kitchen, plus, was all in a state of disarray.

My late wife would have killed me if family, visitors or even the delivery guy would look upon such

a mess on Christmas Day. Therefore I was strapped with a task of finding a solution, it damn sure

was not ME, yet it was my problem. Being a problem solver by trade, I reached out to a few gals,

with cash in hand, asking for assistance and seeking petty. The answers, if they answered, that I

received were {as you can imagine} "LOL, ON CHRISTMAS EVE. or HELL REXY, YOU AINT GOT

ENOUGH MONEY." Yet, mostly I got no reply. Then I remembered a buddy's "ROOM-MATE" so

I reached out to him first and he said that he was out of town with family and as far as he knew

she was home only bored. Now my new favorite movie "SEXY GAL HOME ALONE BORED". I stepped

up to the plate and made the call. ***VIP***: This young lady has been out before with damn good

results {meaning when my wife awoke she was happy and I had a happy ending therefore I slept good,

damn was I happy too.} The difference was that the last 2 times she also had back up or as she called

it "Out-Source", therefore from the start I knew that there would likely no "Happy Ending" or less likely.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Pennywise pixxx

OH MY...
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

Smile Happy

Happy you had fun
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool Clearity

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    A very nice job here Rex bravo Sir.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Very interesting review

Couple questions Rex:

Very nice countertops - quartz?
    Porcelin on floor?
    Is it possible to skip the bs - my kitchen already clean - and rent just Develica?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    All are reminded to control photos using the HIDE function.

Attached Images
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Where are the photos?