Thread: New in town ❤ super wet pussy 🍑 hungry for cock

Verified Companion Companion CAS_SIDY's Avatar

New in town ❤ super wet pussy 🍑 hungry for cock

Hey guys im new in town and want to have some freaky fun. cum slide your cock down my throat until I choke. I want to gargle your cum >>>>I love to give sloppy top
    Call/text/ PM me if you are wanting to relax and have some fun tonight with me. Im sweet, sexy, and freaky!
    I have soft perky boobs, a perfectly soft plump ass. You can play with my pus$sy, my mouth or ass
    It doesn't matter to me I just want to fulfill your wildest and wettest fantasies.
    OUTCALLS ONLY right now && running review specials!!!! Let me show you what you've been missing out on. please be sure to mention your handle ❤
    I will provide my best service for everyone. Full service Fun all day and all night all of my services are subject to additional donations on top of the donation for my time
    Early Mornings ✔ Late Nights ✔ Mid day ✔ Over Night ✔ public outings ✔ DATY ✔ Oral ✔ SS ✔ GREEK ✔ 69 ✔ BBBJ ✔ passionate Kissing ✔ Penis Massage ✔ VIP services ✔ Long Time travel ✔ Fuck your own style ✔ DATO ✔ GFE ✔ TUMA ✔ Fetish friendly ✔
    UNRUSHED && FREAKY
    I LOVE WHT I DO!!!!
    LOVE SUCKING DICK
    FACETIME SESSIONS
    I SELL CONTENT/PICS
    100% INDEPENDENT
    *NO DRAMA
    just call me!!! i hate texting
    469-345-1283

don’t miss out visit me soon!
    30min/160
    60min/200
    VIP/350
    (Please add 50 to all out calls that are within 20 minutes of my in call.)

IMG_1270.jpg778B7E02-6A18-4D9F-806B-991402D11636.jpgFC6ACAAE-E9A6-4AE7-A589-D09698D4CAE4.jpg

I’m paid for my TIME. We’ll spend our time together and anything that happens is between two consenting adults.
    Last edited by CAS_SIDY; 01-09-2022 at 02:46 AM.