Thread: Let's get one thing straight here....

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar

Cool Let's get one thing straight here....

Okay so I had a difficult encounter with a hobbyist this afternoon. I have it spelled out in my About Me that Greek is not always a guarantee, I even explained to him before the appointment in text as well. If Greek is something you're going to require, it's up to you to make that clear beforehand. I told him straight up at the beginning that he was on the cusps and it was not likely to work, he was immediately annoyed and insisted on trying anyways, he then proceeded to try forcing it, at the wrong angle and everything and was immediately shut down. He keeps looking at the clock and then had the audacity to try asking for 100 back because he wanted to leave. I told him not only was he 15 mins late to appointment throwing off the rest of my afternoon because I space appointments accordingly (at least an hour in-between) and wound up having to cancel someone who couldn't go any later. But he also brought 3 100s and was upset that I didn't have change (wasn't aware that was required EVER), he put me in an extremely uncomfortable position as my anxiety is horrid especially when it comes to problems during meetings. I offered him 40 back (which is more than the cost for Greek) and he was beyond pissed... This is exactly why I ask folks to make sure they read my About Me and also remind them that Greek isn't always a guarantee but honestly shouldn't have had to give anything back as he was informed beforehand but just wanted to post this so gentleman are clear, if you want to require something specific you need to be clear before meeting. I don't believe any provider should be required to give any money back if a hobbyist decides to leave after the session has started. I spell things out for a reason, to avoid any altercations during the session. But please, let me know if I didn't handle things as they should. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this is mine on the matter.
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Just cuz you got a dick, doesn't mean you have to be one... gotta always respect the ladies if we want to continue to have quality providers and services...

Verified Companion Companion
    Knowing that he booked a certain amount of time, that is the amount he should pay unless he changed the amount of time before giving the donation.
    If he decided to leave early, that is on him and is up to you if you choose to offer any kind of discount or refund.

Requiring or requesting a refund was wrong since the session had already begun.

If you go to a restaurant and choose to only eat half of your meal, do you request a refund for the half you didn't eat?
    If you go to a bar and only drink part of your drink, do you ask for a refund for the rest of the drink?
    How about your phone bill - do you ask for a refund if you don't use all of the data, etc that you have already paid for? (I realize most of us probably have unlimited, but there are some that still pay for a certain amount)
    What about if you go to a movie and decide you don't care for it and leave in the middle - do you ask for a refund?

Think about it in those terms and that may help a little without any issues from either side.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P139268
    RETIRED as of January 2023.

I’m sorry to those asking for references but it’s been too long.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you made clear Greek was a maybe and he was willing to start knowing it was a maybe, then he owes the cash.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Ok thank you guys I was pretty sure I was in no way in the wrong here but hate when people put me in uncomfortable situations that involve money during sessions. He was definitely made aware even in text before the session that Greek was never a guarantee and would be at my discretion. I was always under the impression that even if a gentleman wanted to leave early or cut a session short that was on them and money was never to be returned. He was lucky I was even willing to give him the 40 back even though he try ramming it in at the wrong angle and is clearly used to those more experienced in Greek. I only take the smaller ones, feels better to me and that's how I like it.
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I feel like in this quasi-legal world we're in, only the desperate or foolish are trying to find some kind of discount, bargain, or refund. That's not how it works. Pay what is advertised and hope for the best. If you're really that unhappy . . . just don't repeat.