Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Monthly rates?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    I have a provider whose base rate is 200/300.
    However, if I prebook another session within 30 days, it's 160/250.

No obligation.
    No prepay.

A simpler, no-risk arrangment.

GJ
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
    I have a provider whose base rate is 200/300.
    However, if I prebook another session within 30 days, it's 160/250.

No obligation.
    No prepay.

A simpler, no-risk arrangment.

GJ
    I like this ^^^^ idea Groovy. Ol’ Doc can roll with that.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Charlotte View Post
    The only word of caution I have about this, is that lines can begin to blur very easily so everything has to remember to think with their big heads!
    Sage words that should not be passed over, otherwise heartbreak is a very real risk no matter how good you think you are at compartmentalizing. That said, it can also make the sex so so much better.

"In a perfect world, you could fuck people without giving them a piece of your heart. And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you’ll never see again." Neil Gaiman

“Sex without love is as hollow and ridiculous as love without sex.” Hunter S. Thompson

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    In a perfect world that sounds like a great idea, but in my experience it doesn't work. In the time I have been doing this I have prepaid a total of 3 times, and all those 3 times everything went wrong. The first time I prepaid for the whole hour, it was with a provider that I was seeing almost weekly, she then made an excuse that her child got sick then she cancelled the session, after that she completely disappeared. The second time was a provider that ask me for $50 in advance told me that she would sent me a video , she never did. Third time I was with the provider then she left cause she had an emergency, I already payed her when she got to my place, she promised me that she will return the next day but she never did, eventually she did return but it took her like 9 days, but in that spam of time I did get stressed out really bad cause I thought that I got screwed again, also she didn't do anything to compensate me.

Even if is someone that Im seeing regularly, I still wouldn't prepaid, all these 3 ladies that did this were my regulars at the time.
    Last edited by hell777; 12-20-2021 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Added some details, and grammar correction

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I like this ^^^^ idea Groovy. Ol’ Doc can roll with that.
    +1
    Ladies:

Me: Single, White Male, Casual drinker, Non-Smoker, Medium Build.
    Asian, Caucasian, Ebony, Indian, Latina, Middle-Eastern women. Ink and glasses appreciated. Dislikes: DFF/DFE (dead fish f-- / dead fish experience) - enjoy what you do.
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, 69, CIM, Mish, K9, Kink...like new services/experiences. Fetish, primal, ropes. Try anything once, twice if I like it.

I don't negotiate your price, but give NO deposits.

Fully vaxxed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2