Thread: AbbyNicole: AbbyNicole needs to visit sa more

AbbyNicole: AbbyNicole needs to visit sa more

Companion's Handle: AbbyNicole
    Date of Visit: second week of december
    Preferred Method of Contact: pm, text after screening
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address: abby.nicole36@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=180571
    City, State: san antonio, texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: great convo, kissing, lfk, dfk, breast worship, bbbj, daty, fiv, cg, etc.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs.
    Donation: $$$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 37
    Hair Color and Length: I like the term dirty blonde/brunette down to shoulders
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: white/caucasian
    Companion Description: incredible personality, gfe, sensual, 5"2", 140 lbs., stunning blue eyes, glasses, great body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? definitely exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? definitely yes

Public comments:
    I saw her posts months before when she came down last time, and thought interesting. Saw her in public setting with others and liked what I saw even more. Then a certain hobbyist blew everyone away with a double with her and another one of my favorite providers and I knew I had to see her and at least see if her personality matched her looks.
    Saw she was coming back for another visit, and was able to see her again in public setting and get to talk. Some friends mentioned how great her is, and I saw they are right. We talked about meeting next day or at least several hours later. Later I contacted her, and we arranged time to meet.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Public Comments:
    Great review of a sweet lady!

I suspect given the attention she garnered at our 11th annual XXXmas 2013 gathering that she will definitely consider San Antonio more than hospitable and plan regular visits.

Other frequent visitors (ladies and gents) have marked their calendars, too.

Indeed, the regular twice a month event schedule in San Antonio already has some future "limited edition" events on tap!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails abbynicole4.jpg  

Public Comments:
    I have to admit, she intrigued me. I'm glad to know she lived up to my imagined expectations, even if it was with another hardleg.

Public Comments:
    A delightful lady, look forward to her next visit. Thanks for the visual reminder CK.....