Thread: Saltee is a Cop

Verified Companion Companion

Saltee is a Cop

I just got out of jail. The same time he was suppose to be in the offfice getting the room. He wasn’t there. 6 cops cars pull up saying that the hotel he send me too is a know drug stop. So that’s why they took me out the car. Girls this man isn’t to be trusted they are the cops! Don’t be dumb ! I ended up in Macgomery County jail. So it’s the Macgomery cops are on the website. Will be talking to ck about this. Lady’s I’m building a website where we review men and they are not allowed on. Reviews for our clients is important this is how our safety says safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fuck, sorry that happened to you. Dude joined less than a week ago and already verified. It's way too damn easy to get verified and they get full access to everything.......

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    i am curious as well. he has 3 post and joined only a week and already verified. While i have seen many members unverified and has done all the procedure to get verified but is told its backlogged. Not talking about myself here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I have stated many times here that LE is among us. They set up BS accounts just like pimps do here to verify themselves and have access.

Sorry you got caught up Ashley. I will publicly vouch that Ashley is a legitimate member here.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 12-09-2021 at 10:59 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

No call no show & I'm not the first one she's done this too. Me a cop your all some creepy mf's. Hey let's read the rantings of a crazy person. I'm sure you people understand crazy speak
    Re: North side outcall 45n
    I’m so sure you a cop I’m the last one you will lock up. You will be under the Microscope and we will find ou. To say the woodland and have 8 cops at a building make ur whole town look broke and tier crack our. Then the cops say oh it’s a drug stop. Yeah I’m sure your a cops I’ll have the board contact you .
    Didn't realize a cop can go around having sex with the these wonderful ladies. And I don't give a damn if weren't able to jerk off to my review.

I will publicly vouch that I don't give a sh++

It's 5 posts now & what I'm supposed to feel your pain cause your still waiting to get verified sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think anything of it till you people couldn't stop crying about it. Guess I'm special, B!!!!!!

And I reported your message laced with threats to whom ever runs this thing. I'm not the only one who finds you ill

Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    Heh she has always been flaky
    Always have a plan B when u book with her and be ready to reschedule when you detect any hints of flakiness
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

--Alerts and Security - Documentation will often be required for staff to evaluate, assess and determine action to protect community security. First hand data is required by staff. Second hand or hearsay reports are not acceptable. Open forum accusations/reports will be treated by staff as hearsay unless documentation has been provided.

Please what the f$&# you got to hide, your long winded fake reviews that you people jerk off too

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Both sides have had their say.

Closed.

fwiw, member Saltee's endorsement is rock solid.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!