C11.jpg
Hello everyone I'm originally from St. Louis, MO. and Hopefully, my photos are tasteful enough to most as I'm completely aware that men have different tastes in us ladies.

I'm very certain that you guys will not be disappointed at all in my performances. BBBJ to CIM is my favorite, and Yes! You can Pop twice in my HHR & HR meetings. If you select the 90Min. meeting you can Pop as many times as you can handle.

My In-call will be in North Dallas near the High 5 area at 75 & Coit Rd., and I will gladly do Out-calls to you as well.
C7.jpg
Please read this and do not just send me a PM.....
I’ll need your contact number for cross-referencing, your last 1 to 2 most recent Provider references from OH2, and the time that you would like to schedule a meeting. Also, please include whether you’d like a QV, HHR, HR or 90min. meeting.
FYI, if you have encounters from eccie.net please send me a PM there under Country Wide for faster screening.

Treat me nice and warm guys because I'm a sweetie. I plan to Rock Your World on a daily basis! Also, after a meeting with me if you decide to write a review about our visit please include my email address in your review: widecountry396@gmail.com

C8.jpgC12.jpg