60$ gummy bare bbbj-NO teeth-Sherry of DW 469 986 6335
ever wondered what a bbbj feels like if the girl removes her dentures and has no teeth??only 60 for full hour

review below written by guy who had gummy bare bbbj for 60
Physical Description: Very petite lady, with what appeared to be a nice rack. She’s very laid back, .
: OK, they say there’s a first time for everything right? I read through several reviews on Sherry of DFW, , decided I would try to give it a go.
Setting up the appointment was relatively easy, it took a quick phone call I have $60, and a hard dick, She was in a red blouse with her tits bulging out of the top
. I have to admit after looking at her pictures I really would’ve liked to have seen them and suck on them, but didn’t bother to ask her if that was off the menu as well
. She started with a very slow light massage and every now and then running her fingers on the inside of my thighs with light touches against the boys.
When the time came for me to turn over she had me slide down to the edge of the bed and knelt down on a pillow in between my legs.
At some point during all this she must have removed her teeth, so when she opened her mouth to slide my cock down her throat I noticed she was bear gummed.
OK, I know some of you fuckers are probably laughing right now, but you have to remember I was sporting a nice hard on at this point and looking for a release
. She varied her speed and depth to which she was sucking my cock and later on got into a really good rhythm where I told her to keep going and not stop.
She continued to bob up and down on my cock and at some point was touching the back of her throat every now and then
. I asked her if it was OK if I came in her mouth and she said yes .
I have to be honest, a $60 blow job is hard to beat especially
when you can shoot your load down the throat without stopping, so would I go back….Absolutely
Recommendation: Yes Yes
i am located near 7651 campbell rd at coit dallas 75248-(cane's chicken restaurant near my apt)
- NORTH DALLAS /PLANO /RICHARDSON BOUNDARY LINE
-5 minutes south of g bush at coit exit--
or 10 minutes west of 75 at campbell exit
or 10 minutes north on 635 at coit exit
SAFE UPSCALE AREA
click my website below in signature line for PICS

IF YOU PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR TEXT, I WILL TEXT YOU RECENT PICS
Name:  copy-sit on bed red -boots.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  14.6 KBName:  sit on bed-pink panties (2).jpg
Views: 194
Size:  11.8 KBName:  blu big tits-sit on bed.jpg