Thread: Okay. I admit I can't figure it out

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Okay. I admit I can't figure it out

When I click on a thread, it goes to page one. Say there are 22 replies in the thread. Number 22 is at the top of page one. I don't want to go to page 2 and scroll to the bottom of the page, just to retrace my steps back to the top of page one.
    How do I get reply #1 to the top of page 1?

BONUS!
    I will give a free half hour session to the first 3 verified companions (female) to respond. No pegging.

Thank you and you're welcome in advance.!

I doubt any Verified Companion is going to jump on your offer of a free session......

I believe you need to change the "mode" in your settings to "Linear" so that the oldest posts are at the top. Either go to your "settings", "general settings" and change it there OR use the "display" button at the top of the thread. Drop down menu, Linear Mode.

KR/OH2 Guide

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play
    HaveASeat best post ever! lol. I do believe that Krystal is correct as to the solution to your problem and your free session takers, but you never know unless you ask!!!

❤️ Charlotte AKA Charlie
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

How to sin the right way: CharlotteATX.com

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin incall (outcalls +100):
    🌹 1hr/500 🌹 2hrs/800 🌹 3hrs/1000 🌹 Please inquire about longer dates 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

i asked! soon i'll know!!! happy, charlotte?

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Charlotte View Post
    HaveASeat best post ever! lol. I do believe that Krystal is correct as to the solution to your problem and your free session takers, but you never know unless you ask!!!

❤️ Charlotte AKA Charlie
    oh, great! now you have encouraged all mongers to post their willingness to endure free sessions. here is my contribution:

unreliable old man willing to provide indeterminate time period free sessions. only verified companions/providers! screening required! pm with two recent references; only verified mongers and providers acceptable as references ... and only ones available for contact! no former or retired ... or worse. i expect a deluge of requests so please be patient. i realize i am difficult to book and even more difficult to .. well, never mind. refreshments and showers required. serious inquiries only! time wasters ... are only chickens coming home to roost

for those inquiring regarding my menu ... have you seen my age? anything beyond breathing and groping is ymmv ... requiring support from a higher power

added after seeing next post: julia, are you saying my post is an ISO? well, maybe it is ,... didn't think of that
    Last edited by dodger; 11-07-2021 at 11:27 AM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Account Unregistered Companion
    This post has been reported. You’re in the wrong place dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Only pegging for you if you even get the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Charlotte View Post

❤️ Charlotte AKA Charlie
    You are correct. And since a sense of humor is important to me, your standing has increased with me.
    So if you asked me, I would definitely say yes.
    Last edited by Haveaseat; 11-07-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    oh, great! now you have encouraged all mongers to post their willingness to endure free sessions. here is my contribution:

unreliable old man willing to provide indeterminate time period free sessions. only verified companions/providers! screening required! pm with two recent references; only verified mongers and providers acceptable as references ... and only ones available for contact! no former or retired ... or worse. i expect a deluge of requests so please be patient. i realize i am difficult to book and even more difficult to .. well, never mind. refreshments and showers required. serious inquiries only! time wasters ... are only chickens coming home to roost

for those inquiring regarding my menu ... have you seen my age? anything beyond breathing and groping is ymmv ... requiring support from a higher power

added after seeing next post: julia, are you saying my post is an ISO? well, maybe it is ,... didn't think of that
    I could have written your reply myself. Only a couple of insignificant differences.

Is it in? I'm done.

How can it be premature when I've been thinking about it all day?

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Eve View Post
    This post has been reported. You’re in the wrong place dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Only pegging for you if you even get the opportunity.
    Reported? Not that!

Luckily I'll get over it.

Thanks for the welcome. Sounds like you've been doing this too long.

Account Unregistered Companion
    Thanks for the laugh today guys!

Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Haveaseat View Post
    Reported? Not that!

Luckily I'll get over it.

Thanks for the welcome. Sounds like you've been doing this too long.
    "Reported" is how a member of staff knew to come and look and answer your question. lol

The RTM button is not just for "tattling" on those that are behaving badly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lol!! Thanks for asking this question!!! I could figure it out to save my life! Electronically Challenged!