Thread: Little _Miss_Adriana: Little _Miss_Adriana: Lunchtime visit with Little _Miss_Adri

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Little _Miss_Adriana: Little _Miss_Adriana: Lunchtime visit with Little _Miss_Adri

Companion's Handle: Little _Miss_Adriana
    Date of Visit: Last week of Oct 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 214-856-0855
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e_Miss_Adriana
    City, State: Dallas, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Hugging,dfk,Daty,bbbj,rcg,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Black long hair
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic/Japanese mix
    Companion Description: Pics are accurate with showcase. Adriana is much more beautiful in person
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This visit was long overdue with me getting sick from the virus. I have known Adriana for a very long time and I text her to see what her schedule was since my schedule has changed and we were able to setup an appointment. She texted me her new incall location and info on where to park prior to our meeting. I arrived on time and was greeted at the door with a nice hug and we moved to the bedroom and got caught up on things. I set on the bed and started undressing while still having a nice conversation and she was standing in front of me and took off her robe and she was wearing a black bra and panties outfit and I started rubbing her body and and playing with her nice ass to get the fun started. As usual the session wasn't rushed at all. Making plans for another visit real soon.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wow

She was my very first hobby experience back in 05. Good to see she's still around and providing good service.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is great and very underrated imo. You are right, she does look even more beautiful in person than her photos.