Thread: Mila_T7H: Mila Brazil

Mila_T7H: Mila Brazil

Companion's Handle: Mila_T7H
    Date of Visit: 09/30/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?125977-MILA_T7H
    City, State: Richardson, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS (usually I like to list all positions but man we went through the whole bag!)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 30's
    Hair Color and Length: long and brown with highlights
    Smoking Status: none
    Ethnic/Racial background: Brazilian
    Companion Description: Ultimate brazilian milf with DD MM's, DSL, and Im pretty sure shes had her ass plumped up it was super bouncy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? oh yes

Public comments:
    Ive been trying to lure in a couple of other big fish for what I am thinking will be my last encounter for a while because of RL stuff, but those all fell through last minute. No ones fault, just bad timing. I saw Mila's ad on the WW and decided to go out with a hard rocking MILF. She's part of the Whitelist group so they have centralized scheduling but they are quick and easy to get screened, very nice. Parking at the hotel is a bit of a conundrum, free parking has a 30 minute limit, and parking in the garage is $10. I decided to park in the garage just to save the possibility of getting towed. got the room number after parking went up and was greeted by Mila in a long black dress with a plunging neckline...she is so very hot. A little older than I expected going in but thats my fault for just staring at her ass in the posted pics. She is very beautiful though, fit body with curves in all the right places. She speaks spanish so we were able to communicate pretty easily, she likes to talk and is very smart. Her personality was great and she made me feel really comfortable quickly.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Forgot to mention she does travel, will be here till Saturday, she says she hopes to come back over the next few months and stay longer.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How old do you estimate she is?

I'm thinking late 30s, early 40s. But don't let that take away anything from her her body is fit and bangin for sure. If I only saw her body I'd think 20's

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A bit pricey IMHO for what you get:
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Cat reached out and wanted me to post a direct email for Mila, another way of scheduling: milaamaral5335@gmail.com

Again if your verified and want more info on my experience PM me