Companion's Handle: Pilar Waters
Date of Visit: 10/17/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: PM
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?85044-Pilar-Waters
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Not really, but we communicated well
Activities: Extremely passionate kissing and cuddling, kiss to lfk to dfk, body worship, DATY, BBBJ,
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1h
Donation: In Ad
Approximate age of Companion: I'm terrible at this, but I'd say mid 20's
Hair Color and Length: Afro
Smoking Status: Not that I could tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed (AA and Spanish)
Companion Description: Nicely proportioned and slim. Beautiful perky breasts and bright white smile. Soft and smooth skin
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I've been trying to link up with Pilar for quite a while, but our schedules never synced until now. Her life is a bit hectic and it would be better to schedule with her within a day or two of her ad going up.

She was having a bit of trouble with her incall and I had to wait in the parking lot for a bit, but she called me in just in time. Thank god I waited for her!!

Pilar definitely lives up to the hype. She is one of the most sensual women I have ever met. She deeply values hygiene and is extremely responsive during the session. I can definitely say I left satisfied and will be coming back for more. Also, I highly recommend at minimum a 1hr session to experience the full range of her services.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.