Companion's Handle: Valery Vip
Date of Visit: 17 Oct 2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Call/Pm
Phone Number: 305-709-7339
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?27000-Valery-Vip
City, State: Addison, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: FBSM +
Scheduled Length of Visit: One hour
Donation: $$$
Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
Hair Color and Length: Don't remember
Smoking Status: Non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Valery looks just like her pic's in her showcase. Nice size boobs and a nice ass to grab and hold on to
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Wake up this morning with a stiff back and shoulder so I sent a Pm to Valery and then called her and left a message. She replied back quickly and I scheduled a noon appointment she texted me her incall location and info on where to park. Upon arrival I text her and she unlocked the door and l went and was greeted with a nice hug. Her incall was very clean and we moved to the bedroom. Valery was wearing a nice black sexy lingerie outfit and told me to get comfortable. She helped me get undress and ask me do I need to freshest up but I told her that I had just took a shower so I laided face down on the bed and Valery started on my back and shoulder. The message was very good as she worked out the stiffness and then started working on my shoulder. Valery techniques was very sensual and non rushed as she worked on my back, shoulder and legs. On the flip she started on my chest area working her way down to my lower body with her Oral skills on Jr until it exploded cleans me up she continued message for a few minutes and helped me get dressed. We chatted for a bit and I 'm out the door with a nice smile..I had a nice time with Valery, the message was great with extras. No need to write private comments