Thread: Hunters in Acuña

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hunters in Acuña

Hi,
    Any of you gents been down to Hunters down in Acuña recently? If so, how was the vibe?

With Del Rio in the news I started reminiscing. And with the law changes here, I started thinking, maybe it is time for a weekend trip.

I know in the early 2000s it was fun, but not as fun as Danash in Nuevo Laredo. But neither compares to TJ.

Then the violence got out of hand. Last time I went to those places was probably 10 years ago, and it was worth the risk.
    When she finds out you like boxing and lets you jab her uvula like a speed bag with your dick. #blessed

I read about the family that the father accidentally ran over a cartel foot soldier...just a traffic accident and they skinned his family alive in front of him before skinning him also. I stopped going to border towns years ago. I grew up with TJ as a high school weekend attraction. I used to mess around in Juarez years ago. I won't go back to border towns. Why, what possible good is there that can come from that? Your chances of messing with someone being trafficked are much higher, your chances of being shook down by local law enforcement are higher. Your chances of crossing paths with cartel are higher. The cartels ruined Mexico.

Well my chances of that happening are even higher than a tourist’s, mainly because of my past. But Acuña is neutral for me, no bad blood there. Plus, I am respectful and can navigate that culture due to my immersion since childhood.
    But thank you for your concern, you are giving good advice to a stranger. I appreciate it. I’m still going to ignore it, since I cross monthly, but never that town. (Also because I could die tomorrow choking on my food.)

TJ was fun. I prefer Adelitas. But everyone is hyping up HK on Tiktok. Saying it is way bigger and nicer now. I need to open a business in SD to have a reason to visit the coast. Lol.
    When she finds out you like boxing and lets you jab her uvula like a speed bag with your dick. #blessed

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Over 15,000 Haitians have crossed the border at Del Rio on the last few weeks and thousands more are on their way. The Texas DPS has built a wall of automobile and National guard equipment in an attempt to slow the flow. IMO it would be foolish to attempt to cross at this time.

BTW - population of Del Rio is 32,000 so the area is over ran with illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gudo, E. View Post
    Well my chances of that happening are even higher than a tourist’s, mainly because of my past. But Acuña is neutral for me, no bad blood there. Plus, I am respectful and can navigate that culture due to my immersion since childhood.
    But thank you for your concern, you are giving good advice to a stranger. I appreciate it. I’m still going to ignore it, since I cross monthly, but never that town. (Also because I could die tomorrow choking on my food.)

TJ was fun. I prefer Adelitas. But everyone is hyping up HK on Tiktok. Saying it is way bigger and nicer now. I need to open a business in SD to have a reason to visit the coast. Lol.
    I love Adelitas. Spending Thanksgiving in Escondido. Might try to get down there.

Registered Male (Not Verified) bigrich75's Avatar
    just stick to the centro..haven't been to the hill either in over 10 years as well...the centro us good enough