Thread: I think that everyone.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Reddirtroad's Avatar

I think that everyone.....

Should say something nice today who needs it.......

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddirtroad View Post
    Absolutely.

We have a great community here. We have the opportunity to have some great connections, both physically and socially. I have developed some on the board friendships, both female and male.

I’ve had some unbelievable encounters with some awesome ladies. I’ve had some really great conversations lately with some ladies I have yet to meet (and I use the word yet because I do plan on meeting them).

I’ve also had some heartaches and disappointment, but that’s life. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea. I would like to say thanks to all who have taken the time to get to know me, especially recently. I don’t want to list names because I don’t want to leave anyone out.

To those who truly seek to make this more than just a hook-up site, thanks for your contribution. Thanks to all who run the board. You efforts are appreciated.

“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    To all my virtual friends here.

45DC12C4-AFAE-480B-9655-B69CB37BCA46.jpg

Thanks OP.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I'm sending out love and joy to all who need it today. I love this town, I love my friends, I am blessed with joy and happiness. Anyone who needs a hug> here ya go! big ole joyful hugs and happiness for all. We are lucky to have such a great community and resource here with this site. I am grateful. Hope everyone has a fantastic day and enjoys all this area has to offer in the way of natural beauty and entertainment.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar
    Have a great day everyone!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Big hugs and much love to everyone.

What a wonderful post! Thank you OP.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Red dirt road, thank you... great handle by the way!

I am encouraged by these type of posts, and I believe Risn2 captures my thoughts and experiences, as well as desires for this platform quite well. So in spite of the negative RW vortex and having recently observed some really negative posts here,

This is encouraging and makes me wish to make positive comments that lift people up. Thank all of you who are like-minded in this regard.

Retired Companion

Accept

Quote Originally Posted by Reddirtroad View Post
    Word.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Shmafty, you did it again.. Thank you sir.

No Bad Vibes
    No Drama
    No Fake Friends
    No Depression
    Success!!!

Verified Companion Companion CynSweet's Avatar
    Incall Near Zilker Park Area - Private, Residential

Hell yesss!

I love this post, these posts, and I have come to love the community we have here. I have met some truly amazing people in this hobby, a place no one would understand without being a part of it. Honestly, ive found people here that have me shown me that friendships are a two way street and I was doubtful outside of one person not met through the hobby. I appreciate the honesty, the sick humor and the heartaches. Ive learned that women can be a team and find the good in one another, support one another. I had no idea what I'd find in this world, but I could not have guessed it was going to be as much of a positive for me personally and professionally. Thanks for the safe space, support and platform to build upon. I appreciate all of you more than you know.

Cheers to us all!

Thanks for starting this thread! 🤗
    Last edited by CynSweet; 09-14-2021 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Remove signature

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar

The MEANing: A self righteous opportunity By Ava MS.c

I have a true story that may offer some perspective on why it may be beneficial to "listen to understand, not just to respond" when someone is unkind and how in doing so, you may save yourself from internalizing being on the receiving end that treatment.

Someone was awful towards me last night. A stranger on a dating site. It took me a while to catch on that he was being awful but when I did and I addressed it, you know he had the nerve, the AUDACITY, to well, tell me a lot about him in the form of "telling me about myself" with some unkind Verbiage.
    I didn't attack him back, I didn't tell him off or remind him that he doesn't know me at all, especially not well enough to have any idea of the kind of person I am.
    Why? Well, it's simple. We both already know those things so the fact that he still said them. Come to find out that he formed this idea and opinion of me off of ONE message I sent. The message was literally me asking him for clarification on what his previous message was in reference to, because I *obviously* needed, ya know, clarification. I was confused.

He literally used my asking for clarification, as an excuse to project his insecurities of inadequacy on to me. I, being the person I am, instantly felt sad for him.
    I cannot imagine being so unhappy and devoid of self love that I am flooded with so much self doubt ane self hate that something as innocent as a person trying to actually understand me, is seen as an attack. Because in what world would someone genuinely be interested in something I have to say? On what planet would anyone care enough that they are not satisfied with misunderstanding me?

I already knew it had nothing to do with me when his accusations weren't anything I've ever been/done or that I could ever fathom even privately THINKING. So I wasn't upset or offended, even though his intentions were clearly aimed at being offensive, because what it did was alert me to assess what he said to me, a bit deeper. So that's exactly what I did instead of wondering what I could have done to have given him that impression or what I could have said differently or go back over everything I had said and start to twist it to match his narrative so that I could take blame and soothe his ego by admitting fault and expressing guilt...
    For what *_* I did nothing wrong so why would I look for ways to punish myself? Because if someone is mean to me I *obviously* did something to deserve it, right?

Mean people are mean to people because they are MEAN people. They're not just mean to YOU, it's just your turn right now. It isn't beneficial for anyone if we become a mean person, too, even if we are mean to just ourselves, because guess what? We are people and we matter. Not "we matter, *too*" WE MATTER. (PERIOD)

So, be kind to yourself and shit. Ya know? *shoulder shrug*