Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Law change effective September 1st

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    All legislation being passed is " political agendas" therefore equally represents it as a political topic.. Aaahhhmmm
    Obviously, if CK wants to clarify that should settle the matter, but MOST legislation is bi-partisan. My understanding is the intent of the OH2 rule is to avoid discussions around which party's views are superior. Discussions of any legislation as to actual impact is NOT innately political, although some may attempt to do so.

Case in point: the former 55 MPH speed limit. A government was in charge when that happened. The minority at the time could bash the majority, and vice versa. That is political. Discussing where the speed traps were, how to get out of a ticket, etc. is NOT politics...it is practical application of actual law.

If you make it red or blue it is a problem...if it is about how to navigate situations, it is not.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

XO......the person with the gold makes the rules. When you become King you can make your own rules. Until then....you have to follow them just like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Obviously, if CK wants to clarify that should settle the matter, but MOST legislation is bi-partisan. My understanding is the intent of the OH2 rule is to avoid discussions around which party's views are superior. Discussions of any legislation as to actual impact is NOT innately political, although some may attempt to do so.

Case in point: the former 55 MPH speed limit. A government was in charge when that happened. The minority at the time could bash the majority, and vice versa. That is political. Discussing where the speed traps were, how to get out of a ticket, etc. is NOT politics...it is practical application of actual law.

If you make it red or blue it is a problem...if it is about how to navigate situations, it is not.

VERY well stated. Thank you.

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Jeeze Lovely, do you have to put that in all caps? No, politics are not allowed here and women are allowed to post on anything here except on reviews. Don't be so sensative. People have opinions that are different from yours. And oh yeah - blessed be the fruit and all that bullshit.
    Great to see you posting AE!

BTW: I'm going to steal your last sentence and put it on a t-shirt...

Sorry OP, Back On Topic... ******s and Johns getting Busted...
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I looked at the Facebook post of the bust that happened in Houston. What sticks out to me is a bunch of names, mug shots, and the word "TRAFFICKING". Yeah, no thanks. You don't have to be guilty, you just have to make for a good spin on a story. Then you have to deal with paying your lawyer and dealing with a DA. $20k+ in legal fees could be used to pay for a lot of things and having your reputation or legacy ruined is priceless. When it was a misdemeanor you would be having a bad day if your name even came out. No one was really enforcing it all that much because it just was not worth the time. The point is that it is not about a conviction or even prison time, it is about not wanting your face on a Facebook post with being labeled a trafficker that will never go away.

All the people thinking that they can get out of things with demands for cause, creative synonyms like "roses" or "donations", or just think there will never be enough proof....uh huh. You don't need to be guilty to have your parents, children, spouse, friends, coworkers, boss, pastor or whoever seeing your sweaty mug on Facebook and being labeled as a trafficker. Nope

Very well said Mike

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    God gave us a brain.....we just need to use it. It's not hard.
    agreed!

XO......the person with the gold makes the rules. When you become King you can make your own rules. Until then....you have to follow them just like the rest of us.
    I honestly don't care.. just imagining the pot calling the kettle black in this sitch.. nothing more.. it's just like the other site .. but hey good luck on using a public forum telling L.E how you plan to get around their ruleset..making it easier and easier for them eyy.. pre meditation can be applied to any crime.. enhancing a charge ( state jail felonies turning into TDC felonies..) and yes they can use your written testimony or confession on here against you in court.( I can say with high probability there's some new ladies that aren't what they claim to be showing up in w.w soon enough.) ENTRAPMENT IS NOT AGAINST ANY TEXAS LAWS.. as well as 'AGGREGATE' TO A CRIME . ( DEFINED: PURSUANT TO PLOT OR SCHEME 2ND DEGREE FELONY ENHANCEMENT .. term 2 yrs minimum 20 yrs max..)
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 09-16-2021 at 11:16 AM.
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

I don't recall telling anyone how to get around a rule set. I'm just saying use the brain that resides in the head. .
    I make it a point not to bash this site. I appreciate being here.
    I also don't pretend to be a lawyer......something to think about.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I also don't pretend to be a lawyer......something to think about.
    I don't pretend either...some can pick up on that fact...others? Not so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    I don't pretend either...some can pick up on that fact...others? Not so much...
    I think he was referring to me.. but that's just common knowledge.. there is no accessory when it comes to felonies.. I know I'm not a lawyer but I like to think I can cover my bases if I ever have to .." better to have and not need,then to need and not have". And I like this site fine .. let's stay on topic .
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8