Thread: Pre-Hobby Rituals?

Pre-Hobby Rituals?

Are there any rituals that you follow before meeting up for a session? Personal hygiene aside, what do you do before meeting up?

As for me, I like to eat some sort of Mediterranean salad (tabbouleh, greek, shirazi) about an hour so before heading out. I find that salads with a strong cucumber presence offer a nice energy boost and aren't too heavy, nor does the smell follow you around. I try to couple it with some sort of animal based protein source. If I have not already taken my vitamins for the day, I get in my zinc, magnesium, and omega 3's. I find that my equipment functions better when I have those in my system.

If I have to time, I try to change into something as if I were going to a restaurant where the interior is dim. Not formal, but business casual.

What about you? Do you have anything special you do before meeting someone?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I usually skip lunch if it’s an afternoon or early evening meeting.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    If I have a date, I skip multi vitamins - they make urine and Vajajay smelly!

Most important for me is fresh everything - from clean white towels, to new tooth brush for him. Fresh bed-sheets exchanged after every client, clean bath and disinfected toilet, no dishes in the sink, no dust on the floor, sexy music, refreshments, bite to eat, towels and condoms within a reach in multiple places. Manicure, Pedicure, shaven and super fresh.

But most important thing is, that I check my vaginal health monthly. Doctor visits are My Rituals. Cleanliness is close to Godliness.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Shower. Then go return the video tapes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Guys, if you really want a NQNS experience, you might plan a head (no pun intended) before hand (or that might be what your using) and prep your load to be more palatable. Try doing some internet research for tips.

STUFF THAT MAKES IT TASTE BAD

CAFFEINE – A little is okay but large amounts will end up making things taste bitter

DAIRY – The good bacteria in your digestive tract doesn’t equate to good southern tastes.

MEAT – It might be heaven in the mouth, but it will just add extra salt to the system. I guess that’s why (rumor has it) vegetarians have better release flavors. If the carnivore in you craves flesh, go for some white meat.

PROCESSED FOODS – These have plenty of chemicals that will screw with discharges. Sorry.

ASPARAGUS – It should be pretty obvious since it makes your pee smell funky.

DRUGS & BOOZE – These feel-good substances are better left for after playtime (if you want your juices to be something palatable).

SMOKING – This bad habit INFUSES more than just semen. It will also come out of your skin and nipples. Not to mention making your breath taste foul. Better to cut it out altogether.

WHAT MAKES IT TASTE BETTER?

WATER – Dehydration will reduce the amount of seminal fluid.

VARIOUS FRUITS – Everyone knows pineapple will work some magic, but did you know that lemons, plums, blueberries, kiwis, and cranberries (which help with PH levels) will work just as well.

CERTAIN HERBS – Things like peppermint, parsley, and wheatgrass.

CINNAMON – Highly recommended across the board. Find ways to slip it into your diet (things like in your coffee or a dash in your cooking etc.)

CELERY – High in vitamin C and flushes out some of the salty taste. Not to mention the negative calories. Stock up your fridge with this snack.

ENHANCERS – Even if big pharmaceutical hasn’t totally jumped on the bandwagon, plenty of companies have gone ahead and made pills to

GENERAL HEALTHY EATING – They will help in the long run – and not just for your personal cocktail. Make sure you have your annual checkups and be aware that medication will also alter things (don’t stop your meds just to have candy-flavored squirts! Just balance it with other things).

Doing this a few hours before will do nothing. Only doing something for a few days before, or long-term changes to your diet will affect the taste. And sadly, nothing will make it taste like their favorite dessert.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.