***Come Enjoy, My Super Freaky Friday & Saturaday Special***

Welcome Gentleman,

Let me take the time this Friday & Saturday to pamper your little buns, and let you enjoy the freak in me. Sometimes, some deals are just too good to past up. This is one of those deals. This is for two days only. (come jump on deal and/or me), either way you are a winner.

Now, a little bit more about me. I'm a full time student, so I'm not always available 24/7. The hobby is a way for me to have fun, (as my handle implies), and to put a little spending money in my pocket while attending school. I'm not trying to become rich off of the hobby, therefore I am a very low volume provider, with very reasonable rates for companionship. My regulars will tell you I'm worth every penny and a whole lot more!!! I can provide some flexibility in my scheduling with enough advance notice.

Now let me explain what you're missing out on. I'm 4'10" flat footed, ex-dancer, (think spinner, see, that made you smile), with the nicest set of of natural twins, "C"s. Plus, a firm booty to set it off, (in other words, it balances the front twins out).

Again, I provide great sevices at a great rate, (rates can be found else where on the internet), so cum treat yourself to a great time.

As always, the best and only way to reach me is my phone. This Saturday will be by appointment only.

Yazmin

210-392-0255

I have very limited computer access right now, so the best way to reach me is by phone. I'll look forward to hearing from you. kiss, kiss.