Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can someone please explain something to me?

Retired Companion

Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    prices have gotten out of control

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    In the article, it states used cars drove more than a third of that total. Food and hotels were mentioned. But I stay in hotels a lot through out the year. The prices haven’t changed that much. Studio 6 and motel 6 have a weekly rate of under 300, and this is in Dallas. Most holiday inn express rooms are 100 a night and if you used the points you are getting free night after 10 stays on average. Food cost have come up but not that much. Well, steaks have, they have gotten ridiculous.

But the hobby prices have doubled in the past year. Almost no one is under double Ben and his half hour buddy, except for a hand film of ladies I see. Their Ben for half and double Ben for hour have not changed since I joined back in 2018. These ladies have apartments, use hotels, drive cars, pay bills just like everyone else, but their prices and service have not changed on bit.

To each his own, it’s your world, do what you got to do. But some ladies prices have stayed steady and so has their business. Speaking to a few of them, they work when they want to because they make enough to live on with their regulars. Proof is in the puddin, they have nice apartments in Dallas, couple have really nice cars, all have really nice clothes, outfits, toys, make up, nice furniture, and I’m sure they eat. So to say cost of living has caused the major price jumps might be a little Deceiving to some guys because we see ladies that are living just fine, and charging 1/3 to half less than the average provider. And their services are top of the line, with very limited restrictions. All of them are sweet, Beautiful ladies, that will rock your world. I say this just in case someone comes back with, you get what you pay for or they must be Skanks. And that could not be further from the truth!!!

As for the OPs question,
    As everyone has said, it happens on both sides. I remember when I first started, I thought it was common practice for the ladies to keep you waiting for 15-30 minutes after you got to their location. Wasn’t until I started reading post that I found out that not all ladies do that, mostly just the ones stacking clients or the ones who have issues, or the ones planning bad things for you. I found out a few of those bad intentions a couple times over the years. So now, I text upon arrival, text after 5 to 10 minutes, then I’m out.
    It’s the same with initial contact. I send a text for appointment, if I haven’t heard back in 20 to 30 minutes, I’m texting someone else. Unless I know them, this is how I handle it. I’m not trying to piss anyone off, I’m trying to accomplish what I set out to do, have fun. I have a time schedule just like they do, I have RW life, just like they do. My time is just as presidium as theirs is. Bottom line, my money, my time, my decision, just as it is for the ladies.
    I respect them all and have treated them all with respect, I expect nothing less from them as well. We are all humans, and should treat each other as such. That’s how things improve, not the other way.

Just my two cents….
    Stay safe everyone
    Happy hobbying.
    Last edited by Corpusprowler; 08-02-2021 at 08:21 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Maya15's Avatar
    I do is send you a predetermined message that I only change the time and the Hotel and the city I leave an example because to ensure the appointment and have everything well classified on my cell phone and in order
    🕰See you *:00 pm City
    🏨Addres Incall
    🚥Confirm 30 minutes before the appointmen (If you want to cancel it has to be an hour before the appointment)
    💵When you get to place the money on the table

*If they do not confirm 30 min before the appointment, I will not schedule another appointment for them, if they cancel 1 hr in advance, yes
    *And the reason I ask that they put the donation when they arrive is because it happened to me that they do not pay me because they forget the money or many excuses or some want to give the donation from hand to hand and that is not right

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maya15 View Post
    I do is send you a predetermined message that I only change the time and the Hotel and the city I leave an example because to ensure the appointment and have everything well classified on my cell phone and in order
    ��See you *:00 pm City
    ��Addres Incall
    ��Confirm 30 minutes before the appointmen (If you want to cancel it has to be an hour before the appointment)
    ��When you get to place the money on the table

*If they do not confirm 30 min before the appointment, I will not schedule another appointment for them, if they cancel 1 hr in advance, yes
    *And the reason I ask that they put the donation when they arrive is because it happened to me that they do not pay me because they forget the money or many excuses or some want to give the donation from hand to hand and that is not right
    Now this is a respectable way to handle communication.
    And I can understand about the money up front too.
    I have actually walked out after an amazing appointment with donation still in my pocket. Once I reached for my keys, I realized it and went back and gave it to her, apologized and left. So now, I place it on table as soon as I get in and start to undress.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I will say this about you Maya15. Our session together was incredible. gents she is a gem and whatever you go through to see her it's well worth it. Looking forward to the next time you come to San Antonio!

Verified Companion Companion Maya15's Avatar
    Aww very cute �� Thanks See You Next Week in San Antonio...

In my case, the Hotels that I use in the 3 different cities, none of them are 100, all are above 120 or 140 per night, I like that they feel comfortable and safe, a nice hotel that nobody asks them anything when entering, easy area to arrive and that the parking lot is safe for cars, and I always have different products for personal hygiene in the bathroom, I want it to be a quality experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2