Saw a lady last week in NOLA who had long full labia and said she felt like she had three different kinds of orgasms. Clitoral, Vaginal, and for lack of a better term, labial. When she got a good stroke going and the lips were being pulled in and out and folded/unfolded she says it just feels different than when she had a guy(or toy) deep and it mostly stayed deep until she would come. And it was also different from say being eaten or having a clit vibe/sucker. I guess it's all good as long as what you're doing works for you. I'm surprised to see how affordable the Hismith machine is compared to other types. About a third the price of a Sybian. May need to expand my toy collection. I don't buy a ton of them, but when I do I get quality.

That having been said, Orianna, you said you've had three of them? Did they break down, lose parts, you get tired of them and give them away, something else? That's a lot of turnover for what should be a one-time purchase. I bought my Sybian in ~2005(it literally has the serial number written in sharpie) and it's still going strong.