Quote Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
Chaturbate would be the place to offer this but i'm sure your familiar with the site yet if not check it out.

Some girls find just several loyal followers and make big bucks every month for a few hours work every day.
Thank you, and yes I am very aware of what chaturbate is and it’s a VIRTUAL interaction.
Not at all what I was wondering. So you are correct if I was looking to get on cam but I’m pretty sure that I said a private show (NOT VIRTUAL) meaning in person.

I think I am at the correct site when asking if their is any interest in a physical face to face interaction involving the use of a fucking machine. With the perk of me possibly giving control wireless.

I was not asking for anything to do with caming. I want to know if there is enough interest in seeing a fucking machine incorporated into a physical interaction. I want to know if you would get off by be seeing a machine getting me to squirt or if you would rather watch it on a screen or not at all. I’m trying to find out what are the other fantasies that you all have.

I’ve already have had some that I never even thought of get brought to my attention. And I am so excited to see what other fantasies you gentlemen might have.

Trust me I use my machine quiet a bit just in my own. I wanted to see what else there is. :)